Opposites attract

The moment Jack woke up, he knew they were finally back.

After they all woke (feeling a bit grumpy after landing on the ground again), they immediately started to prepare. Rapunzel made sure her hair was not so knotty so she could swing on it easily. Merida sharpened all her arrows again. Hiccup and Toothless used some trees as practice shots. Anna picked up a couple of stones while Elsa tried not to explode her powers with worry.

"Control...Don't feel...don't feel" Elsa hugged herself and concentrated on her power.

"Why do you do that?" Jack asked from behind Elsa. Elsa turned around to see Jack leaning on his staff with Flynn next to him.

"Aren't you supposed to be practicing?" Elsa asked, raising her eyebrow. She ignored his question and she didn't know what he was talking about anyway.

"Yeah, work and stuff...not kind of my thing..." Jack shrugged.

Jack made a snowball and threw it at Elsa but she was ready. She made his snowball stop in mid air and fly back to his face.

Splat!

"Hey!" Jack wiped the snow off his nose, "That's not fair!"

Elsa laughed. She realized that by making her laugh, Jack was calming her powers down. She looked down at her hands and, despite the situation, she felt at ease.

She was about to thank Jack but then a pile of snow fell from the sky and on top of her head. Elsa shook the snow out of her hair and scowled at Jack, who was flying above her head and laughing.

Either he was helping me calm down, Elsa thought, Or just trying to annoy me... 

Elsa, what are you doing? The evil voice said, You have to kill him, he doesn't and never will love you!

Elsa ignored the voice. She's being doing that a lot lately. Even though it made the voice angry and her powers go berserk.

Elsa didn't feel angry at Jack for being so uncaring. She never does. And she knew why. But she would never admit to to him. They were completely different from each other.

Elsa feared that he might reject her.

...

(The battle, Part 1)

Pitch stood with the nightmares. They were in a forest clearing at they were about to terminate the guardians recruits....permanently. They hadn't noticed him yet. They were busy practicing things that they think might defeat him.

How Pitch yearned to listen to their delicious screams.

"How sweet of you to come back," Pitch said, smiling at the new guardians team. There was a new person with them. A man with brown hair that was standing close to the blonde girl. Pitch chuckled.

The more the merrier.

The good team all turned from what they were doing and glared at Pitch and his nightmares.

"And, unfortunately, you came to welcome us'' Jack growled.

"Get ready ta have ya wee head popped right off!" Merida took out an arrow from her quiver and aimed it at Mor'du.