Goobye Berk

Elsa couldn't stop sobbing.

It was so scary. As if her powers took control of her. She didn't know what to do. She almost hurt Hiccup and his friends.

Elsa ran.

She didn't know where she was running. She was just stumbling blindly through the trees, as if running away might solve her problems. Nettles stung her ankles and low branches whipped her face and her hair as tears rolled down, froze and landed with a delicate plink.

Elsa, finally exhausted, collapsed, sobbing. She wanted to be normal. She didn't want Anna to be like her. She didn't want any of her friends to be like her. She wouldn't swap lives with anyone. She just wanted it to go away.

Then the voice came again.

Elsa had been hearing it for a while now. She didn't show it though. She kept on a calm face. That voice was terrifying her. 

You are a monster, The Evil Elsa from inside said.

Elsa gasped and clutched her head. She wanted it to go away.

Your not good...Your a monster...You deserve a kingdom that bows with fear...

It was staying there, whispering frightening things. Everyday, it would suggest gruesome murders to take out all her friends. She couldn't look at Jack anymore because of the scary things the voice kept whispering to do to him.

"Elsa?" Anna stepped out from the trees and shadows, her face etched in concern. Elsa didn't look up. The voice would see Anna too. Then it might control her again.

Kill...Kill Jack...Kill Anna...Kill them all... 

"Anna!" Elsa said through gritted teeth, trying to silence the voice, "Anna, please leave me alone right now!"

Freeze her heart permanently...She has too much love...Nothing for you...She deserves it....

"No, Elsa, You had been all alone in your room for years before and I'm not going to let you shut me out again" Anna said insistently, bending down next to her sister on the ground.

Elsa knew her sisters determination was hard to crack. 

But right now, that wasn't a good thing.

...

Jack and the others watched them silently,

Hiccup, Toothless and Jack were in the trees while the others were behind the bushes. Elsa was covering her face but Jack could tell she was still crying silently. He felt his heart crack.

He desperately wanted to bend down near her, wipe the tears from her beautiful face, look into her blue eyes, lean forward and...

But, no. There he was, spying on her instead and and feeling sorry for himself.

"No, Elsa, You had been all alone in your room for years before and I'm not going to let you shut me out again" Anna said insistently, bending down next to her sister on the ground.

Jacks eyes widened. What were they talking about? Why did Elsa shut Anna out before? What happened? Why as she in her room for years? Jack wondered what they were hiding from them.

"Anna!" Elsa's voice cracked, "Please get out of here now!"

"No! Not until you tell me whats wrong!" Anna yelled, trying to pull her sister off the ground.

"Jack!" Rapunzel suddenly whispered from below. Jack ignored her, concentrating on Elsa's and Anna's yelling.

"Jack!" Rapunzel whispered again. Jack frowned at her as he looked down. Her green eyes were huge as if in shock.