A Never Ending Day // Repeating Day Au

Art by the magnificent, bless, 10/10 Elentori on Instagram and YouTube

OMLLL JEBUSS (BABY+JESUS) WE REACHED 1k+ READS ON LE STORY AND LIKE IM SHOOK AND EXCITED AND SO THANK FULL 🙏🏻

[Also the beginning of this may be similar to Forget and Regret BUT I PROMISE ITS NOT THE SAME 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻]

Please enjoy this super sad and extra Klangst 💙❤️

----------//----------

It was early in the morning. So early that the radiating color from the planet they were near wasn't even awake yet.

Keith rubs his tired eyes and gazes out the window, until he hears the person next to him moving around in their sleep. "Keith.." They mumble in between letting out small snores. Keith smiles and lays back down next to the restless brunette.

"Why are you awake so early Keith?" The male asks while opening his deep blue eyes. "No reason," Keith says while brushing the hair from the brunettes face. "Go back to bed Lance, we have a lot of training today." He says while placing a kiss on his cheek.

Keith couldn't lie to himself, he'd been having the same nightmare each night. The type of nightmare that seemed so real, even though it was all in your head. It took only a few seconds for Lance to fall back asleep, but Keith stayed awake- unable to fall asleep, fearful that he'd have the nightmare again.

The morning arrived and so Keith finally decided to get up and ready for the day of training. He let Lance sleep in, but not too late because the brunette had his morning skincare routine.

Keith met up with Shiro, Pidge, and Hunk at breakfast, and Lance, ten minutes after everyone had already started eating. Hunk shoves some of the green goo In his mouth before looking over at Shiro. "So Shiro, what type of training are we going to be doing today? Hand to hand combat, kicking Galra's butts in space simulations-"

Pidge clears her throat and smiles, "Or we could do some type of hacking. That's the best type of training." Lance scoffs after swallowing some of the goo, "No no no- let's do some sharp shooting. I call using my gun!" He spats out as Keith and Shiro let out a groan and sigh simultaneously.

It doesn't take long after that for Allura to finally step in and say that they would be doing their regular training for the day. The Paladins pile up into their lions and situate themselves. Allura tells them to begin, so right off the bat they transform into Voltron and fly out into space

"I'm going to simulate a battleship, so get ready Paladins." Coran says while looking down at the controls in front of him. He presses a few buttons and disappears from the Paladins screens. Seconds later a slightly faded battle ship is cruising through the air, with its purple light reflecting onto the clouds.

"Alright-- Hunk I want your bayard ready, and Pidge get the shield ready as well. When the time comes Hunk shoot the ship with everything you've got." Shiro says while guiding the giant defender closer to the ship. "What about me? The blue leg is very important you know." Lance says while wearing a saddened expression on his face. Keith let's out a laugh and says, "You're doing something by keeping us afloat." Lance let's out a deep sigh, "You know I can keep Voltron upright- I don't need you reminding me of my old ways!" He yells into his helmet while Pidge snickers under her breath. "Stop it you two, we have more pressing things to worry about than your old ways." Shiro says, to break up the bickering.

An hour passes and the team continues their ruthless training. They gather in the dinning hall and while Shiro speaks to Allura about whatever, the other four Paladins dig into whatever Coran puts in front of them. "Alright Paladins, the Princess says that we're going to leave this location tomorrow to avoid staying here for too long. We don't want Zarkon or anyone else in his empire finding us." Shiro says while walking back to the long table. He takes a seat and leans back while Hunk and Pidge smile at him. "Did the Princess say anything else?" Hunk asks while raising his eye brows up and down. Shiro rubs his temple and sighs, "Stop it you two- she didn't say anything else. It was only that we'd be leaving tomorrow, so get whatever you're thinking out of your head." Shiro says while Pidge and Hunk sigh in unison.