This was Lance's fault // Switching Bodies AU

Art: If you know who the artist is please comment down below!
*disclaimer* I'm not a Lemon writer, so like feel free to cringe :))

Hey hey hey people- just a few quick notes I want to say before beginning this one shot 🙏🏻
This is a request btww, also- just a heads up, the next one shot will either be a request or the epilogue to the Change One shot series :))
And last but not least I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for helping this book reach 5k+ reads, it means so much 💕

And just a little small apology thing- I'm so sorry for being absent for a while, as you might know I now have a little brother- so I've been spending time with him, while dealing with school and writing my new original book Black Swan 💕

Enjoy the Klangst ❤💙

————-//————

Klance Switching Bodies

"I just want to start off by saying that this is all Lance's fault." Keith spats out while noticing how different his voice sounds. "It is not- oh my fucking god.. I sound so- Emo." Lance says, finally realizing his own changes to his voice. "How about we all calm down, I'm sure that this was all unintentional." Allura says while trying to keep her laughter inside. "Everyone I think we just need to calm down-" Shiro says, slightly cracking up. "Maybe this is a type of cold that switches bodies, like back in the day I swear I switched bodies with one of my fashion pirate compatriots!" Coran spats out, cutting off everyone else. Matt bursts out into laughter while Pidge tries to keep it inside. "Stop laughing everyone this is a serious problem!" Lance yells, causing everyone to go quiet. "I don't want to be stuck in Keith's body, I don't want to permanently become an emo!" Keith glares at Lance, ready to rip off his brunette mullet. "-And I don't want to be stuck in your body Lance, I'm sweating so much it feels like I'm swimming in the ocean!" He retorts which causes the brunette to steam. "Ohh you did not just go there- my body is as perfect as my face! Which is the one good thing I still have." Keith's jaw opens wide, he clenches his fist- ready to rain hell onto Lance. "Oh ho ho, so are you saying that my face isn't good enough for you-" before Keith can continue space dad finally stands up and shuts the both up by using his arm to shoot the wall that's filling the space in between them. "Just be quiet!" He yells, clearly aggravated at the sight of his children fighting so badly. "Just tell all of us how this happened, what were you two doing that created this mess?" Shiro asks while Lance and Keith look at each other. "Um.. ya know, doing stuff- stuff that isn't safe for children." Lance says while looking at Pidge. "I'm not a child dumbass." All of a sudden a gasp erupts from Shiro's mouth. "Who taught Pidge how to say such profanity!?" Matt slowly raises his hand with a not so subtle smirk. "How could you Matt- I can't believe this.." Keith and Lance exchange glances while Allura stomps her foot on the ground, clearly the most aggravated in the situation. "Just tell us how this happened!" She screams, finally, causing everyone to shut up for good. "How about you start off Keith?" Lance asks while a smug grin appears on his face. "Oh sure, leave it to me to tell the story of what we did last night." Lance slowly nods while Space dad slowly dies inside.
"Ya know so some stuff happened last night; and then some more stuff happened, and some more stuff- lots of stuff. Stuff id rather we not talk about in front of everyone!" Keith says while glaring at Lance. The brunette shrugs and sighs, "Fine I'll tell the story. So, we watched some Spaceflix and chilled, it was some nice chilling. Very nice." Lance says while winking in Keith's direction. The shorter male's face flushes a light pink while Lance continues. "So..-"
Lance and Keith had been laying in the brunettes bed for a while now, the both of them exhausted from the day they had, had. "Lance, I just wanted you to know that I love you." Keith says while staring up at the ceiling. Lance smiles and lightly kisses Keith's forehead, "I love you too Mullet." Keith closes his eyes while Lance looks towards the window out into the night sky. Before Keith was able to doze off a rumbling can be heard from far off. "What's that sound Lance?" Keith asks with a tired tone. "It's probably just Hunk snoring next store. Don't worry about it." Lance says, trying to sound reassuring. "I thought Coran was next store?" Keith asks in between a yawn. "I don't know Keith, it's so late- I just wouldn't worry. I'm sure it's nothing bad. Just sleep-" Lance says while cuddling closer with Keith. "You sound so convincing." He says with a sigh. The rumbling slowly gets louder as Lance averts his gaze to the night sky. He slowly sits up, Keith too tired to deal with the brunette finally goes to bed. Lance continues to gaze out the window, watching as the stars dance. "Keith- Mullet- wake up, it looks like there's going to be a meteor shower." Lance says while slightly shaking Keith's shoulder. "Lance- how do you.. know.. that's there's going to be a damn meteor shower?" Keith groggily spits out, clearly pissed that he can't get five minutes of sleep. But just as Lance predicted one meteor went by, and then another, and another- until the whole sky was filled with them. Keith finally looks at the sky before the show ends, clearly mesmerized. The last meteor flies by, and Lance looks at Keith with a smile. He moves the hair from his face and gives him one last kiss before a flash of light explodes from the last meteor.
Keith and Lance wake up the next morning to clear skies. Lance shifts in his sleep which wakes Keith up almost immediately after. "Fucker." Keith mumbles while slowly getting out of bed. He rubs his eyes and looks down at his hand, ready to see his ghost like skin. But instead he sees a hand completely different from his. "Fuck" He spats out while standing up. He walks over to the full length mirror Lance keeps in his room and after rubbing his eyes one more time to fully clear his vision, he stares into the mirror; unable to look away. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He screams, waking Lance up. "Keith, why are you screaming?" He says while getting up from his position on the floor from where he fell. Lance yawns and rubs his eyes and smiles while he walks over to Keith. "What a nice ass- you don't have? What's going on here?" He asks while turning Keith around so he's facing him. "It's like I'm looking into a mirror at a hotter version of myself." Lance spats out as Keith grumbles. "Go back to bed Lance, and get up when you actually want to deal with this!" Keith yells, looking over Lance, especially at his brunette Mullet. "I just can't deal with this- we're in different bodies, we've switched bodies Lance! We are in each other's bodies!" Keith yells, throwing his arms up in the air like he's lost his will to live. "We need to tell everyone, we need to tell Allura- she'll know what to do!" Keith says while beginning to get dressed. Lance who's still half asleep begins to get dressed too. Gravitating towards the darker clothing rather than his blue and white T-shirt. "Hurry Lance!" Keith says while walking towards the door. The couple finally makes it towards the lounge area, in the process Lance finally understands the situation that they're in.
"So this is where we are, that's what's happened- Allura, how do we ya know, get back to normal?" Keith says while crossing his arms over his chest. The Altean princess stays quiet for a second while thinking. "From the way you explained everything, I think I know how to fix this." Lance and Keith both have a rush of relief flush over them while Allura let's out a laugh. "You just have to do what you did last night, make sure everything is the same- and the meteors should come back, then you should switch back." The relief that the two felt slowly dissipated, them both realizing that they were going to have to bang once again, with everyone knowing about it. "Fuck a duck." Keith mumbles under his breath. Lance nudges Keith's shoulder and smiles. "Fine Fine, we'll just do everything we did last over again!" Keith says while throwing his arms up in the air once again. "Alright I've prepared for this moment," Shiro says while taking the couple into a separate room. "Since I am your space dad, I think it's time that we have a safe s-" Keith turns around before Shiro can finish saying anything, Lance running after him. "Mullet, stop- para!" He yells. Keith finally stops, turning around to look at Lance while quickly wiping away anything in his eyes. "This is fucking weird Lance- I thought that this was going to be our secret, but now it feels like the the whole damn world knows!" Lance watches while tears begin to spring from Keith's eyes. "Hey hey hey, calm down." Lance says while taking another step towards Keith. "I just- I don't like this, I love you but I don't like being in your body, it's weird Lance! But you- you seem like you're loving this!" Lance smiles and hugs Keith. "I mean come on, you can't blame me. I look fucking great, my hair especially shines in the sunlight." Keith let's out a chuckle, while Lance's embrace grows even tighter. Through the quiet laughter a rumbling sound can be heard through the castle. "You're beautiful Keith, even if you look like me. Even if you looked like some goo monster I'd still love you more than life itself." Keith smiles and wipes away his tears while going in for a kiss. "I love you too Mullet." He says while finishing the kiss. That was when another flash of white went off, the couple not noticing over their moment.
"Haha look at that- I guess we didn't have to re do last night after all." Lance says while looking down at his changed clothes. "I mean- I never said we didn't have to do that." Keith says with a smile.

———-//———-

This one shot is super short, but I still thought it was cute 💕

Thank you so much for the wait, it really means a lot- anyways I hope that you enjoyed this one shot!

If you want to request feel free to!

Thank you for reading 💕💕