Change epilogue

*Trigger Warning*

Mentions of:

Rape
Drugging
Abuse

Where to begin?

Change was my first Oneshot, and the one, in my opinion that I think you all enjoyed the most.

The cliche high school drama.

But now the end has officially come. I've been working on this for a while now, during the times when I'm not writing for my other books or one shots.

I like to think that the finished product of this will make you guys happy, and sad. Because that's what I want, I want you guys to feel connected to my writing 💜

I think I've come a long way since March/April of last year, writing wise, and I hope you can agree with me lmao

Another note, the third chapter of say I love you will be out soon.

Until then, enjoy the Change Epilogue.

*Added note*

This oneshot may be triggering to some, the rape itself is never mentioned by the word but you are meant to assume that one of the characters has gone through it. Take the warning seriously, I don't want conflict in the comments and or people telling me my writing/way of perceiving the issuse, is off. We are all different people, so my experiences may be different from yours.

If you are younger than 12 or so, please don't read anything past the beginning few paragraphs.

Again, it'd be greatly appreciated if none of you created any conflict in the comments: thank you.

===

The blaring music could be heard from outside of the High school, and even the lights were flashing from the large gymnasium windows.

It had been ten years since Keith graduated, which meant it had been ten years since he graduated from the school, and ten years since he spoke to everyone else--except for Lance.

Lance was next to him, the now married couple hand in hand.

"You made sure to give the babysitter all of the information, right?" Lance asks, his anxiety towards the new teenager they hired for their son nearing its peak. "Lance, I need you to take a deep breath. Lukas will be fine, Romelle has been our neighbor for years now, her family comes to our house for dinner almost every week--" "but do we really know her?" Lance mumbles, "yes--we do." Keith smiles, holding onto his husbands hand even tighter.

The couple enters the school, continuing to be hand in hand. "What if everyone hates us--" "No one will hate us, Lance." Keith assures, but his significant other can't seem to stop his worrying. "We haven't spoken to these people in forever!" "And that's because we've been dealing with our lives. We've only had Lukas for a year now, I think they won't mind our absence." The gymnasium doors open, but just for a second, revealing a familiar face. But soon enough they disappear down the hall, probably off to have a make out session with their high school sweetheart who is just as single as they are. "So you actually think that Lukas is okay?" Lance asks for the last time, and Keith responds the same way. "I think that he misses us, but right now I bet he's watching that Einstein Baby..show..whatever it's called." Keith grins, leaning in to kiss Lance's cheek.

"Are you ready for us to make our entrance?"

"Ye--"

"No, no way. They can't be the same Keith and Lance that we knew." An all too familiar female voice rings throughout the hallway, stopping the two males in their tracks. "No definitely not. Keith used to have some black, ratchet ass mullet that had another mullet growing off of it." Yet another familiar voice joined, and together, though ten years had passed, Lance and Keith knew exactly who the pair was.