Just Friends | Childhood friends Au {2}

Heyo I'm back with a long oneshot cuz I haven't made one of those in ages.

This is the second, and possibly last part of Just Friends? Just because I'm not sure what else I can write about using this AU lmao. But if you come up with some scenario please feel free to comment.

Also, I've been working on some more BTS stories, so if you're into that, and Klance, then you should check them out ;) It would mean a lot- since I've put a lot into these stories. But of course, if you're just here for Klance then you can stay for Klance.

{ My Story: Sunflower | PJM }

Art: If you know who it belongs to, plz comment

Disclaimer: Mention of Homophobia, if you are not comfortable reading this oneshot, then please don't feel like you have to! Also, this oneshot series may be a little more mature; so if you're on the younger side, please keep your innocence and don't read this.

→☻←

"Haha.. Hey Keith, it's Lance. Remember me?" Lance mumbles under his breath, intoxication riddled in his voice. He places his red solo cup filled to the brim with warm beer on a small side table, all of his attention on the person in front of him. To the brunette the person standing across from his was blurred, and oddly tall. Maybe Lance should've stopped at two or three shots. Keith doesn't say anything in return, instead he watches as Lance slowly places the cup of beer down, almost missing the table completely. He wanted to initiate conversation, badly. He wanted to also punch Lance, for all of the crap he remembers being put through even as a child. A child who listened in on his parents fights, a child who lived through not only verbal abuse by the other kids at school - but also abuse from his birth father. When Lance moved away, leaving the eleven year old Keith alone; he fell into the darkness.

Sure, it wasn't Lance's fault that he had to leave- but he could've at least said a real goodbye.

→☻←

Keith looked out of his window, his dull expression changing into one that was unreadable. He pushes himself up from the couch, only to be met with a chunk of flesh and clothing in front of him. Standing tall and mighty. "Dad," Keith mutters under his breath, wiping at his hurt cheek. "That Lance boy is moving away, huh?" His father says with a calm tone. Keith looks up at his father, being met with darkness. His eyes were covered by his hair, and he was so tall- that it was as if he disappeared into nothing. "Can I go say goodbye to him?" Keith asks eagerly, awaiting his father's response. "No." His father says back with a more serious tone, "I don't want you saying goodbye to that gay shit." Keith didn't understand.

Gay Shit?

"What do you mean?" Keith asks under his breath, only to watch his father crouch down beside him. "Your friend Lance, likes boys." Keith was still confused. "So what?" He asks again, more confusion rushing through him. "So- you aren't going to like boys like him. You are going to like girls just like how I love your mom."

Keith couldn't quite understand everything his father said through his thick accent, the only thoughts going through his mind were how he wished he could say goodbye to Lance.

"Then can mommy take me to see Lance?"

"No."

Keith got a whiff of a strong smell, almost as if it burned his throat upon inhalation. His father wrecked of it. "But I want to say goodbye to Lance." Keith whispers this, afraid of his father's words now. Afraid that he would get punished.