Introduction.

Tobias Erin Rogers. Seventeen. He has quite a large list of problems under his belt, he is in no way at all a normal teenager. Bipolar disorder, Tourette's syndrome, amnesia, PTSD. His mood can change in a flash, he can go from loving to utterly violent and harsh. Not to mention, he has just recently been taken under the infamous Slender Man's power.

     Timothy Wright. Age unknown. As well as Toby, this older male has problems as well. He is in no way a normal adult. He is schizophrenic, he has huge blackouts with no recollection of what has happened while he was unaware. He seems calm and collected on the outside, but on the inside he is scared. Truly scared.

    Both of these males have been taken in by Slender Man, the faceless creature most people have come to recognize one way or another. They are proxies, two out of three. Brian is the third, Tim's friend, ally. And as proxies, they will have to work together without question. Adults with an uncontrollable teenager. Toby will prove to be a hassle to handle, but surely Timothy can manage. He is calm, isn't he? Not for long.  

This is basically an introduction to the characters! The next chapter will actually be the beginning of the story. Tim and Toby won't immediately fall in love, that's not how it works. There will probably be sexual intercourse in later chapters, but I will put a warning.