Stranded

After the foolish incident of Tobias trying to escape, he's now being watched twenty-four-seven by the proxies who need to train him to be one of their own. Neither have taken too much liking to him yet, he's a reckless teenager and they are experienced adults. They take turns in shifts, trying their best to teach him little things. Who they are, what slender man is, why he's here. Toby's constantly bound, ropes leaving his small wrists scratched raw from rubbing against the rough material. He's given up, he can't escape from them. Tim is much larger and stronger than he is, and Brian is faster. They are both skilled fighters, no doubt they have been in a fair share of brawls.
   Toby's constant expression is one of irritation, his twitches have increased due to lack of medication and an increase in anxiety. The brunette doesn't want to learn this stupid shit, he doesn't even know why he is here. His memory has blanked on him, for all he knows his family is confused as to where he has gone. Besides his father, that asshole is more than likely too drunk to even speak proper sentences.
    The young male is shaken out of his own head when Tim sits down in front of him, Brian must've left without him even noticing. He tends to space out a lot during these times, he's merely a hostage losing whatever sanity was left. The older male in the room has slowly begun to leave his mask off around toby, something he normally wouldn't do. But, they need to work together eventually, and a mask isn't the most comforting thing to stare at. He wants the boy to warm up to him, or else this won't work and they will both be in trouble with their master.
   Toby's deep brown eyes stare at Timothy, his expression nearly drained of any emotions. His eyes look dull, the brown bags building up to show his lack of sleep. How could he sleep with his hands bound? Timothy gives a small sigh and stands to move closer, walking behind the teenager to grab ahold of his raw wrists carefully. Even if toby can't feel it, seeing the wounds makes Timothy's heart pang. He doesn't want him to deal with this anymore, but at the same time, he can't trust him. Last time he made that mistake, a needle ended up lodged in his arm before he could even blink. Tobias does have one thing going for him, and that's his courage. Even if it can be naive and careless, they will need that in their field of work.
    "These will come off soon, we just need to make sure that you won't harm yourself or others. You already know too much, if you tried to escape again we would have no choice but to.." Tin pauses his sentence and sighs in defeat, gently rubbing the red marks. Toby flinches at first, the feeling subtle yet alarming. As much as he loves affection, as much as he wants to be held, he refuses to get comfortable. Hell, he's trapped in the same room all day, for weeks on end now. He's never seen Brian's face, for all he knows he could have no features just like the tall man in a suit. He's certain he's lost weight, but they do try and feed him enough to keep him from getting physically ill. Timothy catches himself and let's go, clearing his throat and stepping back in front of toby, their similar eyes meeting. Toby looking down, Tim looking guilty. He knows how it feels to be in this situation. He had fought endlessly to try and get out of the slendermans grasp, but the tall one had given him too much agony. He blacks out, and when he awakes again, terrible things have happened. He is a nice person, but Masky.. Masky is not. Masky is ruthless and brutal. Toby wouldn't really know, he only saw a hint when he was pinned to the wall.
    Toby growls lowly and turns his head to the side, breaking their eye contact quite aggressively. Tim is trying to keep his cool, but Toby is making this so much worse for himself and Tim only has so much patience to spare. He scowls slightly and grabs the teenagers chin with his slender fingers, tugging his face so that they can look into each other once more.
    "Fighting is futile. You are being fucking stupid, just give in already. You will make this a lot easier for yourself when you obey me, Rogers."
In response to this, Tobias makes a small, angry noise in the back of his throat, violently tugging back and kicking at Timothy. This makes the older back up, shaking his head with a deep, frustrated sigh.
  "Looks like you need a punishment. Don't say I didn't warn you.. Brian will be here to.. enlighten you soon."
   Tim exits as quickly as possible to find his friend, disappointed it had to come to this. He didn't want Toby to be tortured, but he won't cooperate. He didn't listen.