Yes, sir.

After the.. punishment, toby had begun to take a liking towards Timothy rather than Brian. The middle proxy makes toby irritated and distressed, so now he does the majority of his training with Masky. Timothy has no issues with this, in fact, they finally do not argue over small things or get physical. Besides the training to do with Toby's body strength.
      Speaking of training, they are outside of the large mansion, surrounded by large trees and overgrown grass due to neglect. Toby has both of his wrapped up fists in front of his face, legs bent at the knees for a stronger stance. Tim has knocked him on his ass more than enough, and the little comments that go along to tease make toby blush furiously. Tim is behind the male, making little clicks with his tongue as he inspects the younger males stance. His expression is nearly blank, though his eyes show interest and something unreadable. He leans in closer to caress the boys arms, fixing them until they are in correct positioning. He then pushes his legs further apart with his knee, making Toby's cheeks tint pink in embarrassment. He's been blushing a lot around the older male, especially when they find time to be alone. Tim has taken notice to this, and he would be lying if he said that he didn't enjoy it. So, he has been purposely making toby flustered if he can.
     Once satisfied, Tim pulls his hands away and steps in front of Tobias, speaking as he finds his own positioning, looking more professional.
     "You know the rules. A fair fight, no foul play." Timothy's voice, deep as always, rings in the younger males ears. He bites his bottom lip softly, Tim having to hold back a groan at the sight, and begins. His fist immediately racing towards Timothy's face, but the older easily grabs the fist and throws his own. Toby stumbles back at the strong impact, eyes narrowing at Timothy.
      Tim just laughs and goes at it again, trying to land another blow to the pretty face in front of him. Toby avoids the hit and tries to trip Timothy, but it goes wrong and in a matter of seconds, he's being pressed to the ground face first. One arm pressed against his back, Timothy's body hovering over his own. Toby can hear his heavy breathing, and he blushes a deeper pink, body struggling against the dirt. But, Timothy is more powerful, larger. He can't get up.
    Tim leans down to the side of his face, pressing him further into the dirt with a sadistic grin.
     "What did I say? No foul play. That was a bad move, boy.." He trails off and breathes against Toby's ear, and the younger gives a little whine of submission, wanting to get off of the ground. He'd be more comfortable if him and Tim weren't in plain sight, it's embarrassing. Especially because he is the one being held down.
      Tim grins at the noise and speaks against Toby's ear, lips brushing against the earlobe as he speaks.
      "Next time you do that, you won't just be held down."
       Toby's cheeks are certainly red by now, he can tell easily. He feels as if his face is in flames, and goosebumps have risen to his skin. He just whimpers out a "yes, sir.." before Tim gets off of him, acting as if nothing happened. He tugs the younger up with him, and they continue their training. Toby has found it harder to get the little actions out of his head, whilst Tim has found it harder to conceal what he thinks of the teenager. He can't deny that he has a crush, at the moment it seems that it is simply a desire. A lust for the new proxy. And Toby.. Toby finds the older male attractive for sure. Brian just fake gags and leaves every time they seem to toy around with each other, not wanting to deal with it. After all, it hurts to see someone he cares deeply about infatuated with someone else. They are on a thin line, little flirtatious gestures and teasing. They haven't said anything of it, and nothing more has happened. Not yet, anyways.