Fluff

"Tim!" Tobias squeals as his older boyfriend carries him up the stares, thrown over his broad shoulder with practiced ease. Timothy just gives a deep laugh in response to his boyfriends cries, patting his clothed bottom and heading into their shared bathroom. Toby is still covered in blood, and he plans to bathe the boy with care. Nothing sexual behind it, he can't. Not yet, not until toby is also ready. He'd wait years if need be.
         The older proxy sets the teenager down and immediately turns his attention to the shower, turning the water on whilst Toby tugs at his hoodie for more attention. Adorable. Timothy grins and turns to Toby, speaking softly.
      "Shirt, baby. Lift your arms."
  Toby does what's asked of him and raises his slim arms over his head, giggling when the hem of his shirt gets caught on his chin. With a final tug, the clothing once on his upper half is thrown to the floor, and Tim coos at Toby as he struggles to tug his tight jeans off. His pale, grey skin stained red. Tim takes note of each area, planning to rub the discoloration away with soap.
       The only piece of clothing Toby gets embarrassed about are his boxers. Tim hasn't seen his bare body before, but he has to keep in mind that this is an intimate, loving moment. Not sex, not heated. Pure care. He breaks eye contact with Tim and whispers, voice cracking.
     "Can you do it for me, please?"
   Tim has to refrain from swooning over the boy, wondering how the hell someone so cute could commit such vile crimes. He reaches for the final article of clothing and gently tugs it down the boys legs, letting him hold onto his shoulder while he tugs his feet free and lets them drop to the floor.
     Tim has to hold his breath, taking in his boyfriends form.
          He's stunning.
    Tobias isn't like any other boy he's been with. He's so pale he practically glistens. He's slim in some areas and filled out in others, giving him a more feminine form. Full hips and a narrow waist, soft thighs with scars. Timothy pulls Toby into his arms and kisses his cheeks gently, lips barely brushing over his blushing skin.
     "You are beautiful."
   Tobias pulls away and bats at Timothy with a small whine of embarrassment, muttering on about how Tim needs to undress too. So, he does. He takes his own clothes off with far less care than he had with Toby, creating a bigger pile on the floor to inevitably pick up later. Once both bare, they step underneath the warm water together, Toby sighing in bliss at the welcomed warmth on his skin. Tim has his hands on him almost immediately, rubbing soap onto his stained skin, leaving bubbles sliding down Toby's torso and over his hipbones. Once his chest is cleansed of blood and grime, Tim turns Toby around to clean his back, arms, bottom, his whole body. With such delicate touches Toby has to scold him, whispering.
      "I won't break, Tim."
    Tim isn't having it though. Even as he washes Toby's hair, he makes sure to not tug or scrub too roughly, shielding the boys eyes from soap that cascades down. Once Toby is finally clean, hair clinging to his forehead, he insists that he helps Tim clean up his own mess. Timothy allows him without much fuss, laughing when Toby happens to have the soap slip from his hands, right down the drain of the shower. He kisses Toby's lips softly and turns the water off, making sure to not touch him in areas that would be considered private.
         Toby is flattered at the care his boyfriend is giving him, finding it adorable that Timothy refuses to even look at him with any lust. He just sees tenderness in the older males eyes as the get wrapped up in towels, gently drying each other off.
         For the moment, they aren't concerned about Brian or anyone else. They aren't thinking about the murder they just committed, they aren't thinking about the work up ahead. They aren't thinking about Jeffery or Ben or Slenderman. All that's on their minds is each other.