Fight

Toby's been allowing himself to act reckless, playing with weapons and mindlessly getting victims blood all over the place. Making both Tim and Brian clean up the mess he leaves behind so that they don't get caught. Not again.
    Toby's once grim eyes are now full of light, arms wrapped around ben's waist and chin on the shorter boys hair. They've gotten closer than ever, sometimes Tobias decides to sleep in his room. They don't do anything inappropriate with each other, besides keeping the others up with their shouts at video games. And of course, their uncontrollable laughter.
    Toby doesn't like to admit it, but he still can't stop thinking about Timothy. He doesn't realize that Tim is thinking about him as well. When he's holding hands with Brian, he wishes desperately that it was Toby's. When they kiss, the only person on his mind is his ex boyfriend. They are both hopelessly in love, but would they ever admit that again?
  Not over their dead bodies.
It's noon, just after everyone has gathered around for lunch. They all sit in the living room, sally sprawled across the carpet with the odd looking dog. Toby never bothered to learn it's name, he stays away from that grimace of a smile.
   Instead of being with Tim, he has Ben in between his legs on the floor, happily munching away at his meal. The two joke together with large grins, eyes crinkling. Toby twitches, which causes his friend to mimic him with a giggle.
  They don't care if they are immature, teenagers are supposed to be, right?
Tim watches over the two, gripping his glass so tight that his knuckles turn white and he's sure he'll crush it. He had enjoyed Toby's moping, he had enjoyed seeing the sagged shoulders and jealous expressions. He wanted Toby to feel guilt, but now, he seems to be completely over it.
Seems.
     "B-Ben, you've got sauce all over your face!" Toby laughs loudly, high and airy. He leans down so that his chest is pressed to the top of bens head, looking at him upside down with a silly expression. He wipes said sauce away with his gloved fingers, quite enjoying the blush it brings to ben's cheeks.
Their noses touch briefly before he clears his throat and returns to his normal spot, his own cheeks flushing a light pink.
    Timothy feels like vomiting.
He should be focusing on Brian, who's staring at him in confusion and slight hurt. He even ignored his advances for holding hands, brushing the younger boy off.
   It's when Toby tugs Ben against his chest that Tim loses his composure. He stands from the couch and growls under his breath, pointing to the stares. If looks could kill, Ben would surely be a corpse.
    "Toby, I need to talk to you. Let's go."
Said boy narrows his eyes at Timothy, excusing himself with an apologetic look to Ben before they both make their way up the stares. They haven't spoken in weeks, and suddenly he wants to?
   Tim can't contain himself from pinning Tobias to the wall, who's eyes widen with a shuddered gasp. He pushes on Timothy's chest with a hiss, only to have both wrists easily snatched up in one hand. Squeezing just enough to leave him feeling breathless. They are pressed up together, the only thing blocking them being Toby's hands. The teenager audibly gulps and lowers his gaze, knowing that he can't overpower the man in front of him.
    "So, you're with the twink now huh? That's funny. I thought two of them couldn't be together." Tim mocks toby with a false pout, head tilting to the side.
Toby can't help but feel slightly offended, not for himself. But for Ben.
"We aren't together, asshole. Wh-What does it even matter t-to you? Go fuck your buddy and leave me alone."
   Tobias uses his boot to kick Tim off of him, who's eyes narrow with a rumbling growl. The jealousy they both hold comes crashing to the surface, making them both seethe. Blood boiling and fists clenched. Tim never thought he would hurt Toby, mentally or physically. Until now.
  He reaches out and grabs Toby by the hair, making the teenager thrash around with a loud shriek. He can't move much though, not when he's thrown to the floor. Timothy shoving his legs apart to get in between them, a hand around his pale throat. Pressing on his Adam's apple.
  Toby is gasping and trembling, eyes half lidded and mouth agape. He hasn't been in this position since him and Tim.. well.
The thought has his cheeks red, and he adverts his gaze with a scoff. Every time he tries to speak, Timothy's grip on his throat tightens until he can't utter a single word. Just choked gasps and inaudible wheezes.
  "Did he fuck you? Even that twink would be able to dominate you. You're so pathetic." Tim scoffs loudly and presses a knee in between Toby's thighs, making his eyes widen and cheeks flush even more.
"N-no.." Toby whispers and closes his eyes, bottom lip wobbling. He isn't a slut, he wouldn't have sex with someone else so soon. Unlike Timothy. He's already found himself buried in his friend, and Toby isn't deaf. He had heard them, and it had him in a fit of sobs all night.
   He fumbles for his blade, and once he has it, his eyes snap open. He pressed it to Timothy's abdomen with a growl, the older man immediately releasing his neck with wide eyes. Toby just drew a knife on him..
"Get off. Now. Unless you want your blood to stain this carpet."
Tim does as told, rolling off of the boy and standing up with him. Toby cackles and waves the weapon around, causing Tim to back away slowly.
   "So I'm the slut here? Who had their friend calling them daddy for hours!" His voice raises, and his chest begins to heave.
"You make me cry, and fucking cry until I can't breathe. Then you have the audacity to threaten me! Pathetic." He scoffs, holding the blade to his hip.
    "Fuck you, Timothy. Don't touch me again or I will cut out your vile tongue."
With that, Toby walks into his own room and slams the door, leaving Tim stunned in the hallway. Silence surrounds him, suffocates him.
    It's in that moment that he realizes just how badly he screwed up. He wants Toby back, badly.