Brian

Timothy has been completely avoiding his boyfriend, if you could even call them that anymore. He kicked the boy out of his room, threw his clothes into the hallway and locked the door behind him. This left Tobias to drag his belongings to his nearly empty room, shoulders sagging and bottom lip wobbling.
     He isn't sure if this is a breakup, but it's certainly heartbreak.
Nothing could compare to the pain he feels when he sees Timothy and Brian together. They've gotten close as ever, leaning on each other and filling the room with laughter. He can hear them through the thin walls, talking lightheartedly and drinking together. Watching movies.
    He could swear he even heard them kiss at some point.
     Toby has been trying to distract himself with his other friends, playing legend of Zelda with Ben and screwing up the game. Toying around with Jeff, teasing each other about weaponry. He's also been playing hide and seek with sally, chasing her around and listening to her squeal in excitement.
As much as he enjoys their company, nothing could compare to Tim.
Every time he sees the man, he's got Brian attached at the hip with a knowing smirk on his lips.
    'Kid.'
Tobias has been sulking. Then, comes the moment he dreads the most.
      A mission is assigned to all three of them.
Of course, Tim and Brian both seem completely unbothered by the idea. They just smiled at slenderman and took the files, reading over them with each other. When they finished, the papers were left at Toby's door.
   They can't even hand him a paper, and he's the damn child?
They leave the next morning, Toby having both of his hatchets secured around his hips. A mask over his lips and nose, infamous hoodie covering his body. He can't help but feel an urge to lodge a hatchet into Brian's face.
   The two friends walk in front of him, neither bothering to check if he's even following. They both smile like idiots, and at one point their hands find each other. Gloved fingers interlocking.
    That's the first breaking point for Toby, who decides to take a whole different route to the house. He can't stand to look at them, he can't stand the pain he feels in his chest every second they are together.
   It should be him.
The house is dainty, a pretty sky blue with large windows. The morning light shines on it, the dew in the grass and flowers making the scene even more pretty. It's a shame he'll have to stain the interior red.
     Toby arrives first, probably due to the fact that the other proxies are goofing off with each other. He tries not to think about it.
     He can do this on his own.
Finding an unlocked window, he silently slides it up and slides a slim leg in, landing on top of a washing machine that is humming away. Silencing any noise he could possibly make in mistake. He makes sure to close the window behind him, wishing farewell to the breeze that had been so welcomed on his pale skin.
     It's time to really act like a reckless teenager. Brian can clean up the mess for him.
     He saunters into the hallway without a care in the world, then to the bedroom. The door is slightly ajar, and he sees a pretty boy through the crack. A teenager, around his age. He has bleached hair that's shaved on one side, long on the other. Pale skin just like his own, just not as sickly. He's certainly slim, he can tell due to the fact that the boy is shirtless.
   Pretty.
He decides that putting the boy out first will be a favor, he won't have to watch his parent die. So, he steps into the room on silent feet and heads to the edge of the bed, biting back a coo.
    It's a shame he has to do this to someone so perfect.
Tobias unclips a hatchet and toys with it a bit, gloved hand pressing against the blade and feeling the ridge under his palm. It doesn't last long though, and soon, he's straddling the boys hips.
    The blonde groans at the sudden weight, eyebrows furrowing and green eyes fluttering open. To be met with a stranger. He gasps loudly and opens his mouth to scream, only for Toby to clamp a hand over his mouth a coo quietly.
     "Uhuh, baby. Be quiet." His voice is singsong, airy.
   It has the boy trembling in fear, nodding his head. Toby slowly pulls his hand away and hums in approval, boots digging uncomfortably into the bedsheets.
He bends down slowly so that his clothed chest is to the boys nude one, brown eyes taking in the green in front of him. Again, pretty comes to mind.
   Prettier than Tim's.
Toby purrs and decides to put his hatchet away, instead, he takes out a lovely dagger that Jeffery got him as a gift. It's curved, a black blade with a red handle.
      It's more personal, this way.
"I'm sorry, baby. But you just happened to be put into this situation." He giggles and lowers his mouth guard with his free hand, the boy gulping audibly when he sees the scar on Toby's cheek. He ignores the twinge of insecurity.
    "I'll make it quick."
The pretty boy is about to protest, but Toby's already digging his blade into his skull. Quick and painless, the boy gurgles for a moment before he goes silent. Eyes glossing over, skin paling.
   Toby slides the blade out and watches the blood that spurts, soiling the boys pillow and bleached hair. His ear filling up with the crimson liquid.
     Toby plants a kiss on the boys pliant lips, then sits back up on his thighs. Only to hear a cough from behind him. He turns his head and makes eye contact with Timothy, who somehow looks pained at the actions Toby just did.
   He scoffs and crawls off of the corpse, putting his dagger in his back pocket and shoving past the man. He doesn't speak a word, simply, he places his fingers to his lips and hums a tune.
     Pretty boys.