Answers.

Questions for Tim:
"Why did you break up with Toby?"
Answer: "I broke up with him because he was so quick to throw our relationship away. Just because I was wounded.. I couldn't wrap my head around it." Timothy looks solemn, brown eyes downcast and lips tugged down into a slight frown.

Toby:
Question: "do the others notice how you've changed? If they do, do they treat you differently now?"
Answer: "Yes, most people- well things- have noticed my change. It's safe to say Brian despises me, and Tim well.. he's Tim. And Ben! He treats me with even more affection now." Toby's smile is pure, scar on his cheek crinkling with his curved lips. He's bouncing in place, dark hair framing his slender face and partially covering his eyes.

Ben:
Question: "have you ever felt something more for toby??"
Answer: "actually.. yeah. I don't understand it much, I've never felt like this for anyone! He's just.. his cute ticks and wild personality, he's not mean to me ever and he's so.. pretty?" Ben shuffles his feet with flushing cheeks, hollow eyes wide and lip tugged between his teeth. Of course he wouldn't understand his feelings. He's young and inexperienced, but.. Toby is special!

Question for Tim, Brian, and Toby:
"Would you three ever consider having a threesome?"
Answer: "of course not! I hate that fucker!" Tobias glares daggers at Brian and points an accusing finger, wagging it in the air and poking his tongue out. In response, Brian rolls his eyes with a scoff.
"Your twink ass would let anyone fuck you!"
"Would not!" Comes Toby's shrill response, only held back by Timothy's strong arms. Tim chuckles awkwardly under his breath, shaking his head.
"There's your ans- toby I swear to god if you don't put that hatchet down!"