You've changed.

Toby's been healing the past two weeks, his once throbbing wound now reduced to a small aching. Red, irritated skin now only bruised. No more attention needed, he's been able to walk on his own, do simple projects, all while avoiding the middle proxy. He hasn't forgotten their fight, in fact, it's almost all he can think about.
       When Tim hasn't distracted him.
     Timothy has been trying to pamper him as much as the younger male allows him to, cooking for him and being touchy. Toby doesn't mind, but he's been restless. Fingers twitching in urge, nails digging into his thighs underneath the bedsheets and table. He can't sleep, has to force himself to eat and show affection. The reasoning?
     Bloodlust.
   No matter how much love he's been given, no matter how much he's been cared for, there's still the desire for bloodshed. He used to take it out on himself, biting hard into his hands and tearing up his already scarred flesh. He can't do that here. He's in desperate need for a target. A subject to his vicious desires.
        Toby's dark irises are blown wide from lack of sleep, random parts of his body twitching and ticking every few moments. He's restless. Tim has checked on him a few times, getting Toby out of his head with tender kisses and gentle caresses. But it's not enough. He's still a killer.
          He remembers stabbing his father, how relieving it felt to shove a blade deep into his body, hearing the squelch and watching as blood spewed out of his body. The gargling, choking on his own crimson blood. Desperate gasps, reaching and scratching at any part of his son that he could. Just the thought of it makes Toby shudder, a sickly desire to do such things all over again.
            Eventually, him and Brian run into each other. They can't constantly avoid each other, they live in the same house, the same floor, rooms right across from each other. Not that Toby really stays in his own room, instead sleeping beside the eldest proxy.
              The first time they see each other is filled with growling, bared canines, just like wolves. Wild animals, they are. Toby had subconsciously puffed his chest out and tried to appear more threatening, being shorter than Brian and all. Brian just scowled and gave warning glares, eventually being tugged away by a boy named Jeffery. Even if Jeffery has as much bloodlust as Tobias, he can't get in trouble for allowing a fight between proxies to break out. Again. Toby has a job to do, finally. He's being allowed to go on a mission with Timothy. Apparently, someone had seen Ben at his last kill sight, he had caught Ben in the act of completely shattering his target. He had been spreading rumors and needed to be stopped.
       Who better to do it than the two proxies?
          Timothy isnt crazed by bloodlust like his boyfriend. He never would've killed if Slenderman hadn't taken over his mind, turning him into a puppet for murder. Masky. Masky is a whole different person than Timothy, only being shown when slender needs him to do something.
           Unlike Toby, he isn't insane. Psychotic.
              They head out into the woods at dusk to get to their target, the male is older than both of them. Around the age Toby's father had been. Midlife. The thought of what's going to happen has Toby sickly grinning underneath his face mask, leading Tim through the woods with force in each step he takes. Tim reluctantly follows, almost concerned with how the younger male is acting. He hasn't necessarily seen why Toby was created a proxy, or why Slenderman decided he would be a good proxy. Now he's starting to understand. Toby is ruthless at heart.
           With how fast Toby is leading, they get to their destination before midnight, slightly out of breath from the amount of walking they had to do. Toby looks back at his boyfriend and winks, then nods to show Tim that it's time.
        Time to destroy another life.