Failure

Toby has been left with a complete and utter stranger, to spend an entire night with in a place he's never been to. He can't see the males face, he can only tell that he has brown hair like his own. It doesn't give him much, but his body build warns him of strength. Nonetheless, the teenager plans to attempt and get out of this place tonight. He has no want to stay.
     Masky, also known as Tim, is staring at Toby with mild interest in his eyes, which are hidden from Toby's own view. He's curious of the boy, he had read the document on him. He had killed his father and caused much damage to his own body, which was very clear when they had to tend to his burn wounds. He had bandages wrapped around his chewed up hands, which they had to redo so it wouldn't get infected. They may be cruel, but they don't want a new proxy to die of infection. They want him healthy and strong.
      After a couple more minutes of awkward silence, Tim clears his throat and steps up to the table, making Toby quickly snap his head in the males direction with a flinch. He's timid and scared, and he definitely has every right to be.
     "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm letting you off of this table. I need to explain what's happening to you." Tim speaks to Toby in his calm tone, as he reaches down and starts to work on the latches around the younger boys wrists and ankles. One by one they open, releasing Toby from the uncomfortable hold. Once they are all off he immediately sits up, neck cracking in the process. Tim backs off and allows Toby to stretch out his sore limbs, the boys eyes focused directly on the mask hiding his face.
     "This is where us proxies are kept. There is also others that work for Slender Man, many. We need to train you to kill better-" Tim continues to speak, but in Toby's ears it's nothing but a background noise. He's glancing around the room carefully, looking for anything that could help him escape. In the end he only sees the needles as an advantage, so he hops off of the table he had been strapped to and slowly steps towards the medical table.
      "You'll be trained to use weapons and you'll be trained to become more agile." Tim has continued speaking, watching as Toby stretches in front of the table. Toby slowly lowers his arms and reaches a hand behind his back, acting as if he is scratching at an itch. When really, he is grabbing a needle in his small hand. He puts it in his back pocket before stepping forward once more, towards Timothy with a small, timid smile.
     "So I'm h-here to work for that thing? I'm sorry Masky, but that's not what I wa-want." Toby speaks the males name with a sing song tone, taking a glance at the door before quickly reaching into his pocket and grabbing the needle. He shoves it into Tim's arm before he has a chance to react, then darts towards the door and slams it open. Lucky that it was unlocked.
     The teenager sprints out of the room as Masky yells after him, having to tug the needle out of his flesh before he can chase after the boy. Toby made a daring move, but that's what he does. He's reckless as can be. Small pants escape his lips as he runs aimlessly through the dark hallways, searching for some form of escape at all. No windows, no open doors. No large rooms.
     He's running out of options, and he's been sprinting for over a minute. He is definitely a fast boy, but he can only run for so long. His heartbeat is loud in his ears as he pants, making him less knowing of the older male running up right behind him. Masky slams into Toby full force, making Toby's much smaller body collide with the wall. Toby grunts and let's out a shrill shriek as he tries to get away, but Tim grips onto his arm and pulls it behind his back, the other hand pushing Toby's head against the wall.
    Toby's back is to Tim, his breathing ragged and his facial expression a mix of fear and aggression. Tim's grip on Toby is very tight, his fingers tangled in the teenagers hair and probably leaving a bruise on his wrist. There's no way to escape, they are too close and Masky is too strong.
    Masky growls and leans in closer to Toby's ear, whispering in an angry tone that sends shivers down the teenagers spine.
     "You just made a huge mistake, Rogers."