Nsfw

(Warning: do noT read if you are uncomfortable with smut. It won't be full on smut, but, you know)

    Toby and Tim haven't returned to the mansion yet, instead, the enjoy the privacy of the woods. Hugging, bashful kisses that have slowly progressed into makeouts.
     Tim has Toby backed against a tree, hands rested on his clothed hips as their lips move together pleasingly. Toby's hands are clinging onto the older males shoulders, clutching onto the fabric that keeps him away from Timothy's bare skin. Their breath mingles together when they pull apart, and once they catch enough breath, they move back to kissing. Timothy decides he's had enough of the innocence, parting his lips to allow his tongue to trace over Toby's bottom lip.
    Toby's cheeks are flushed red as the kiss depends, a small noise being swallowed by Tim's lips when the male pushes his knee in between his legs. He parts them, taking some time to appreciate tobias' thighs. He trails his hands slowly to the boys bottom, giving a squeeze that leaves Toby's cheeks even more vibrant than before. Timothy lifts the boy up, pressing his back against the tree, Toby's legs instinctively wrapping around the taller males hips. The new position has them both out of breath, feeling suddenly too hot in their clothing. Toby squirms against the tree, gripping onto Timothy harder when the older male travels down to his neck, trailing open mouthed kisses everywhere he touches. Toby's skin feelings lovely under his lips, and he can't help but start to suck, nip and even bite. Toby's sinful noises edge him on, until he's left red marks trailing along the boys neck. His sweet spot is especially bruised, Toby's head tilted back against the tree, hair sticking to his forehead due to the thin layer of sweat covering both their bodies. He doesn't care if the hickeys are noticeable, his protective side secretly loving it. It shows Toby is taken. Toby is his. His to care for, touch, protect.
    They both know they can't go much farther than this, after all they are in the woods, and the daylight is fading slowly but surely. Eventually, Tim plants his lips back on Toby's, silently ending the little session they've had. Both males pants feel tighter than before, and if they had the choice, they'd fuck up against that tree. But who knows who's scouting, someone could spot them. Tim mumbles against Toby's lips, one hand tracing circles over the boys pulse in his neck. Toby gulps, body almost trembling, at the words.
    "Oh baby, I can't wait to have you all to myself. You'll be getting more than just bruises next time."