Sequel

I don't like to post updates or information in a book, but most of you don't follow me. I want to make sure that you are aware that I published the first chapter of the second book. Head to my profile and click on Swim Again, the sequel's title. I'll leave you guys a little preview below:

After undressing and filling the tub with water, I quickly stepped in. In a few seconds my mermaid tail appeared, still as dark as ever, reminding me of what I did. I felt the rough scales against my palms. Then I brought my hand to my chest, which was still made of ice.

I spent months trying to find a way to turn it into actual flesh, but to no avail. My only option was to accept the way my body was. A solution did not exist.

As I moved my hand up to my cheek, to the tiny cut that Selena made, my hand began to tremble. Not from fear or shock, but from something I continued to suffer from.

That something stung within me, paralyzing me for a moment. It didn't take long for my hand to gain feeling again. But it was the fear that paralyzed more than the pain. I planted my hand against the left side of my face, where I could feel a spark against my skin. The area burned as bad as the flame that sparked in my chest.

"Not now!"

Also, my story has been added to GoodReads! If you can go to their site and search my story, "Swim Away" and leave a rating and/or review, I would really appreciate it!

(https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35652641-swim-away)

And if you care, there's a picture of me there as well. (lol)

Sequel's cover:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/51527195-swim-again-mermaid