05

"You're all I wanted
Just let me hold you"

No matter how many times Olivia tried taking her son to bed he refused and crawld closer to Elliot, and he ended up in tears, clinging onto Elliot.

Olivia sighed and apologized to Elliot once more.

He put his hand on her shoulder, "relax Liv I don't mind. You think that pizza will be here soon? I'm so hungry I could eat this sack of potatoes on my lap."

Elijah giggled, "I'm not a potato! I'm Eli."

Liv stood watching the two interact with a huge smile on her face.

Eli let out a yawn, "mommy can Elliot read to me."

"You should ask him sweetheart."

The four year old looked up and Elliot saw his own bright eyes looking up at him. "Please?"

"I'd love to."

Eli got off the couch excitedly, "his favourite book is next to his bed. Brush your teeth first Eli," Liv called out.

The pizza finally arrived Liv tired not to complain about how long it took when their flyer says 30 minutes or less.

She set out two plates and quietly walk to Eli's room to check on them.

Elliot sat at the foot of the bed, reading the book in different voices for each character while their son was fighting off sleep to hear each word of the story even though he'd heard it many times before.

Elliot closed the book, as Olivia walked in. "Again?" Eli tried.

"No baby you have to go to sleep now," Liv told him. She leaned over and kissed his forehead. "Sweet dreams, I love you."

"Love you, sweet dreams mommy, sweet dreams Elliot."

"Goodnight buddy." Elliot smiled. He could definitely get used to this.