13

"You bring me to my knees"

"Are we ever going to talk about what happened?"

Elliot an Olivia sat across the room from each other, the hospital room was dimly lit due to the fact that it was nearing 2AM.

Olivia gulped, she knew exactly what he was talking about but pretended not to.

"Talk about what?"

"He was premature, so what happened? What caused it?"

Olivia stared at the ground for a moment unsure of what to say.

Elliot watched as her face saddened, her eyes caught the few rays of light shining through the window making them look golden and misty. He forced himself to look away because it hurt. It physically hurt to see her sad.

"I was kidnapped by a perp. William Lewis. He drugged me, forced alcohol down my throat. He almost..." She trailed off, quickly wiping her tears away. "But I broke free, I fought him. I almost killed him, I actually should have."

A pang of guilt hit Elliot like a bullet in the chest.

"My water broke as my squad showed up, I was only 7 months along. I could have lost him that day."

She looked over at her sleeping son, "I think about that everyday. Everytime he lands up in hospital or needs to use an inhaler, everytime I see him in any pain I hate William Lewis with everything inside me."

Liv held her head in her hands and let the tears slip freely now. She felt Elliot sit next to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Im sorry Liv. I-I should have been there. I'm so sorry."

Liv looked up at him, "no Elliot, don't blame yourself okay? It wasn't your fault or mine. I was one evil man."

"Still, I should ha-" Olivia cut him off by softly placing her lips on his.

Elliot held on a little tighter and kissed a little harder, a part of him hoping that maybe just maybe he could kiss some of the pain away.

AN/ I MADE MYSELF CRY A LITTLE? ? thoughts?