15

Liv smiled as Elijah sang under his breath along with the music he was listening to. They walked into the unfamiliar apartment building, climbed a set of steps and stopped infront of number 7.

Olivia knocked a little impatiently, the only two babiesitters she trusted in new York were both unavailable and Elijah's school only started in a few weeks so Elliot was her last hope for the morning.

A raven haired woman wearing a huge t-shirt and slippers swung the door open, Olivia frowned and looked around, she was sure Elliot said number 7 was his apartment.

"Uh..Hello I'm looking for Elliot?"

The woman smiled, "He's still asleep, rough night. Should I wake him for you?"

Olivia resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "Dont worry about it. Thanks." She tugged lightly on Elijah's hand to signal they were leaving.

"Cute kid!" The unnamed woman called out after Liv.

__

All eyes turned to the lieutenant as she strode into the room looking annoyed.

"Yes I know I'm late." She snapped, everyone quickly went back to their own business. Elijah ran to greet his favourite people, Amanda being at the top of the list.

"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed Lieu?" Carisi joked, Liv shrugged and walked into her office.

A while later, Barba and Liv were knee deep in an argument about how to handle a situation with one of their cases, truthfully Olivia was just frustrated and Rafael was hurt. Screaming at each other over work was their only outlet.

Barba finally lowered his voice, "trouble in paradise?"

Olivia looked him in the eyes. Knowing what she was about to do would only cause more problems, she knew she was doing it over jealously and to get back at Elliot but she did it anyway.

"Come over tonight." She said brushing his shoulder lightly before leaving the room.

An: sorry for the wait I've had the flu. Who gets more jealous Elliot or Liv? Guess we gotta see.