Ch.8 [FLASHBACK P.8]

ALESSA POV

Today is the best because Ginger is finally my girlfriend and I can't contain my happiness. I want to spend the night with her but I can't face her mom yet because I don't know how she feels about me and her daughter having a relationship. The same goes to my parents.

What should I do? Am I going to tell them that I'm gay? I asked to myself. I tapped my forehead afterwards, it didn't occur to me that having a girlfriend is quite difficult.

I despised the thought for the mean time because all I want right now is to enjoy the feeling of having the girl I love.

I headed straight to the dining area where my parents are currently eating. I approached them and kissed them multiple times, they were a bit shocked by my sweetness but hugged and kissed me back.

"Well what do you need baby? Do you want a new phone or something?" dad inquired smiling. Instead of answering, I sat on the chair facing them and took a bite of the chicken on moms plate.

"I don't need anything dad I'm just happy" I singsonged.

I know I'm acting weird but I'm really happy, I didn't feel this kind of happiness before when I was with my boyfriend. Speaking of boyfriend, I need to formally end things up with him, I started ignoring him ever since I met Ginger.

Well its understandable since I caught him kissing one of the famous school whore. I didn't get mad when I saw them, I just smirked and walked away pretending that nothing happened.

"Well whatever it is, I'm glad that you are happy" mom said smiling at me.

"Thank you mom" I stood up after I finished eating the chicken.

"I have to sleep early because I have a morning class tomorrow, night dad, mom" I kissed them once again before heading to my room.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and dialed Gingers number immediately. I missed her already and I need a dose of her beautiful voice.

The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area.

I frowned realizing the she doesn't have a phone yet. I opened my online account to check the amount the money that I saved for four years.

My eyes widen in disbelief when I saw the amount. I already have three hundred thousand pesos under my name. My computation is just above sixty thousand pesos only.

"Oh I get it, Mom also deposits money in my account" I said while nodding in understanding.

"I'll buy Ginger a new phone tomorrow"

    🍌🍌🍌

I woke up with the sound of my alarm, I grabbed it and turned it off because it's only seven in the morning. I forgot to set the alarm right, my class will start at nine so I still have two hours to spare.

I yawned before I started preparing my things. I wore my uniform two buttons undone and a miniskirt that was supposed to be above the knee.

I drove to Ginger's place as soon as I'm done. I'm so nervous because her mom probably knew already, Ginger can't keep secrets to her.

I'm at their front door after thirty minutes, I'm about to knock when the door suddenly opened.

"Good morning" Ginger greeted me shyly. She's really cute and it makes me want to hug and kiss.

Since we're now a couple, everything is legal. I leaned closer to kiss her when I heard a cough, my face flushed upon seeing her mom.

"G...good morning...mom" I greeted her while avoiding her gaze, I can't stand looking at her. She laughed by sudden shyness.