💕Oversized Sweaters | Minasuyu

The winter season as come at last and everyone was excited about the special upcoming holiday. Walking out of school, students dressed in sweaters and warm clothing to prevent from getting sick by the frigid air that blew mildly.

"That's some air" Izuku speaks walking out the school with Mina,Tsuyu and Shouto. Already being met with the cool breeze, Izuku shivers.

"I can't believe I'm still cold even with my jacket on" Izuku says rubbing his hands hastily against the sleeves of his kiwi green sweater to make himself more warm.

"I-I'm guessing this isn't a problem for you S-Shouto since you have...y-you know?" Mina responds with chattered teeth and began blowing her breath in the palm of her hands. "It's alright" Shouto shrugs and shift his bag on his left shoulder. "See you guys tomorrow!" Izuku said cheerfully as Tsuyu and Mina waves and walked a separate way together.

The silence between them was a bit awkward yet comfortable at the same time. Comfortable that the snow fell from the sky and fell delicately on the two figures yet awkward since Mina had a crush on her.

She never knows how to start conversations especially if it's just Tsuyu and herself all alone. Yet the thing that seem to bother Mina a bit is that Tsuyu hadn't spoken for two whole days including today.

"T-Tsuyu?"

Tsuyu looked up at Mina, their eyes meeting. Seeing Tsuyu's cute clueless look made Mina's cheeks become flushed. "I-I um...I was wondering why you haven't been talking lately. Is everything alright?" Mina asked concerned for her friend.

Tsuyu nods and turned her attention back to the front yet felt bad for not having to respond to her question. Seeing her like this made Mina feel a bit useless as if she wasn't much help.

"D-did you have a good day at school?" She inquires curiously but what surprised her was that Tsuyu didn't turn back over to her as if she was ignoring her.

"T-Tsuyu is everything alright?" Mina asked and steps in front of Tsuyu, turning over to the long green haired female. Tsuyu stopped dead in her tracks, exhaling softly making a cold cloud of her breath escape her angelic pink lips before looking up at the pink skin female. She could see concern written all over her friend's face and didn't mean to make her worry this much.

She points at her throat and Mina immediately gets the hint. "You're sick...sore throat?" She asked and Tsuyu gave a slow nod before tapping her fingers against her throat. She hates talking when she has soar throats and it annoys her that the more she talked, the more her throat hurt and the more she loses her voice.

"I should of known God I worry so much" Mina says giggling as she tapped her fingers against her forehead. Tsuyu was surprised upon finding out that Mina was worried for her especially since she didn't know that someone cared for her that much to become worried.

"Hey how about you and I spend the night at my place tonight since it's more closer. I can't bare to be out in this cold temperature any longer and I'm just dying to get in a warm bath tub" Mina says with a small smile curling up on her lips.

Mina looked down at Tsuyu and noticed that she was rubbing her arms. The green jacket she wore seemed to thin to comfort her in such weather and before she knew it, Mina began taking off her white fluffy yet oversized sweater. Hearing her muffles as she took her sweater off, Tsuyu looked over at her and saw Mina extend her sweater to her.

Tsuyu tried to say thank you but nothing came out and instead she gave a smile and gracefully accepted her sweater and put it on. Mina watched as she put it on and when she finished, the sweater reached to her small slim thighs and covered her hands.

"Awe it's so kawaii" Mina gushes making Tsuyu blush. Thank you Mina-kun Tsuyu thinks blissfully and stepped closer to Mina yet the rosy haired female didn't seem to notice.