💕Dodgeball | Tododeku

"Ah!" Midorya screamed as a dodgeball crashed hard against his face, making the green-haired male fall back.

"Midoriya!" Tsuyu called out to him as she rushed over to him with Bakugou coming by his side. "Did you have to hit him so hard you half-and-half bastard!?" Bakugou shouted as all eyes were glared at Todoroki.

"I-I didn't..." Todoroki looked down at his left hand that was glowing in fire. I hurt Midoriya badly with my father's powers He thought and gripped his hand tightly.

This is why I don't bother playing these activities or making friends; It'll only make people despise me even more With that, Todoroki walked out of the gym.

Everyone was checking Midoriya to make sure he was alright as the short figure was embarrassed. "Guys I'm fine" he said and stood up on his feet.

"That bastard! I'll hurt him worse than what he did to you and that's a promise" Bakugou said as Midoriya shook his head.

"I'm fine like I said" Midoriya assured him with an assuring smile. "After all it's just a game and don't I have to get used to getting hit that hard?"

"That ball literally almost took your head off" Momo pointed out as she pointed to her own head. "But I'm fine right? Now lemme go speak with Todoroki to assure him that I'm okay" Midoriya said and hurried out of the gym to catch up to Todoroki.

"Todoroki!" Midoriya called out and ended looking nearly around the whole school and took a break and started breathing heavily.

"Where...c-could he be? Gosh...he's so quick on his feet" he said in between breaths while panting.

He stood up and looked out the window and spotted Todoroki in front of the school, on a bench and looking down at the ground.

Midoriya heaved out a sigh and went down a couple flights of stairs before walking up to Todoroki as his shoes became clear in his view.

Todoroki looked up and was met with Midoriya's alluring forest green eyes staring down into his heterochromia ones. He averted his attention away from the male and back down on the ground.

"You didn't have to follow me"

"I just wanted to make sure you was okay from the incident" Midoriya said and took a seat beside him. "I'm okay Todoroki"

"But I hurt you with one of my vigorous powers which is my father's. I don't think you'd understand how I feel-" "You told me about your father before so I understand enough and even if I still don't seem to understand then at least let me try to"

Todoroki heaved out a sigh. "I just hate hurting people especially if I hurt them with my father's powers. Back there at the gym, everyone looked at me as if I was a monster...a freak so I just had to get out of there"

Midoriya leaned himself onto Todoroki's left arm. "Even if you think people see you as a monster because of your fire, just know that I'll still be your friend no matter what" He said as a sheepish smile formed on Todoroki's lips.

"I guess but this is why I always want you guys to be cautious when around me. You should know that whenever I'm in my mood, I'll start playing rough" He remarked.

"Same with Bakugou and our classmates are even terrified of him at times when he's in his mood" Midoriya pointed out and giggled.

"You must be really close with that hot-headed idiot" Todoroki said as Midoriya nodded. "He's a pain but at times I do enjoy his company"

"So what about me?" Todoroki questioned with a raised brow as the two looked at each other, staring distinctively at one another.

"You?...I feel as if I could tell you anything and don't have to feel tentative about it" He said and rested his head on his shoulder. "I'd probably know that you would make sure I make the right decisions and be safe. You may not have realized it but under your cold-hearted skin, you have a soft side and that side of you is altruistic because you would never want anyone to get hurt"

Silence engulfed between the two as Midoriya felt Todoroki's thumb caress his left cheek light making the green-haired male become flushed.

They continued staring at each other, leaning closely until their lips met. The moment they shared was pure: both of their hearts were racing, the core of their body becoming tingly and their whole being heating up immensely.

Their tongues slipped into each other's mouths, wrestling with one another with soft, low moans escaping from Midoriya. The moment they shared was intense as the two finally pulled away for air.

They both breathed until it was at a normal pace, both redder than a tomato. "Midoriya..." Todoroki spoke as before Midoriya could say anything, he saw a flash come from one of the school's window and was easily able to makeout Uraraka and the other girls figure along with a few of the guys like Kirishima and Iida.

Midoriya's scream was high pitched, Todoroki turning around and seeing his classmates laugh and cheer.

"Did you get it!?" Uraraka questioned as Momo smirked. "Of course I did"

"Who knew the two had it in themselves to do that" Tsuyu said as Kyoka looked over at her. "I mean you would of done it to would ya? It was a moment that they didn't know other's were watching" she said feeling a sly smirk form on her lips.

Todoroki turned around and saw tha Midoriya was a bright red and leaned closer to him. "If they like it then let them watch" He mumbled before pressing his lips against Midoriya's again who was shocked.

"Otp!" Mina cheered as she wrapped her arm around Tsuyu's neck and did the peace sign.