💕Brushing His Hair | Todoroki

"Todoroki!" Midoriya called out as he sat on the chair, in front of his vanity with a brush in his hand.

He tried to brush his hair but it was hard for him, besides, he was also trying to complete some homework before he went to his first period so we're already at the assumption that Deku isn't a good multitasker.

He heard footsteps approaching and turned around seeing Todoroki who had spent the night at his place to get some time away from his parents bickering.

"What's up?" He asked as Midoriya extended the brush out towards him. "Do you mind brushing my hair?" A simple request he had asked for and it's not like Todoroki to deny his friends, especially Midoriya since the two have bonded so well.

He also couldn't deny since he allowed him to stay over so this was the least he could do for him. He grabbed the brush and began brushing Deku's hair while he struggled to complete his homework.

"Hey, thanks for letting me stay over, I really appreciate it" Todoroki said, breaking the silence between them. "Of course, what are friends for?" He responded as he didn't avert his attention away from his homework.

Once Todoroki was done with his hair, he didn't feel his curls ticking the side of his face but felt the top of his head slightly tight.

He looked up at his vanity mirror and saw that Todoroki had put his hair in a lovely, neat bun on top of his head.

His hair was gelled and everything and just seeing himself like this made his cheeks burn red in embarrassment. "A-a bun?" He questioned as he looked at Todoroki's reflection in the mirror.

"I always imagined what it was like to put all of these curls in your head in a bun" he said as he placed his hands on Midoriya's shoulders. "Don't lie, you look adorable"

Midoriya's blush had redden at his compliment. "It is cute..." He mumbled. "Maybe you should start doing my hair whenever you feel like it but until those times, it'll remain out" he said and stood on his feet.

"Finished your homework?" Todoroki quizzed as Midoriya looked at his nearly completed homework. "Well not much...you distracted me when your hands were on my head. It was so satisfying that I almost fell asleep" he admitted as they both chuckled.

"Come on, let's get going or we'll be late" Todoroki said as the two walked out of Midoriya's house and began walking to school by each other's side.

When they made it, everyone was in awe about Midoriya's new hairstyle saying that it was cute, it fits him and that he should start putting his hair in different styles since he had so much curls.

Todoroki himself couldn't even look away from Midoriya's beauty and found himself staring at him but whenever Midoriya would look his way, he'll quickly avert his attention away from him and feel his cheeks burning.

Midoriya found this cute about Todoroki and wrapped both of his arms around his left arm and looked up at him. "Thank you so much"

Todoroki smiled. "You're welcome" he said as Todoroki felt his hand get clutched onto Midoriya's and looked down at his green-haired friend.

The two smiled at each other and remained this way for the rest of the day.