💕Coffee | Tododeku

I haven't really done this in a while. . .

Deku thought as he used the end of his fork to stir the sugar in his coffee, before lightly taking a sip and neatly set it down in it's original spot.

Katsuki had dumped Deku for someone else: his old classmate, Kirishima, matter of fact and Deku cried for weeks and didn't even consider looking for someone else when Katsuki already moved on.

Indeed, Deku still have feelings for Katsuki and they never left even when he decided for the two to just be friends. Deku still loves Katsuki. . .and he knows it.

I can't believe Uraraka Deku thought as he heaved out a sigh, his breath coming out as frigid air when released and frowned. Of course Uraraka being her usual caring self, she set Deku up on a blind date with someone he has never met.

He's a good friend of mine that just moved around my neighborhood. We don't live far and we're great friends, trust me Deku, you'll love him Those words repeated in Deku's head before he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right" he mumbled before taking another gentle sip of his coffee.

"Um. . .excuse me?" Deku looked up and saw an unfamiliar figure who looked quite. . .unique, the way he put it. White hair with a gray eye on the right, red hair and turquoise eye on the left. He wore an oversized sweater that reached at his palms,blue jeans, and white converses.

Odd. . .but cute.

"Yes?" Deku responded while tilting his head in confusion.

"Are you Midoriya Izuku?" He questioned and Deku nodded. "Yes. . .but if you want, you can all me Deku since all my other friends call me that" The green-haired male said.

The other male smiled and took a seat in front of Deku. "I'm guessing you're a friend of Uraraka" Deku pointed out as he nodded.

"Yeah, we actually live a few houses down in our neighborhood and I go over to her place every now and then to check up on her and stuff" He says.

"So are you a good friend of Uraraka?" He questioned as Deku frowned.

"Not at the moment" He mumbled making the male raise a brow. "What was that?"

Deku's eyes widened a bit when he realized he said it out loud when he actually meant to say it in his head. "Oh it's. . .it's nothing, it's just that. . ." Deku heaved out a frustrated sigh before saying "I'm not really suppose to be here"

"What do you mean?"

"This blind date is a huge mistake and I am very sorry that my friend wasted your time for you to meet me but this just isn't working" Deku said and began to get ready to leave.

"Are you okay? If you want we can talk-"

"Trust me there is nothing you and I have to talk about" Deku said and began walking off. "It's not like you'd understand anyway" he mumbled.

Deku walked two miles to Uraraka's house and banged on the door. A few moments later, the door opened revealing Uraraka herself looking quite clueless. Her hair was in a messy bun as a few strands hit against her face, she wore a blank tank top and pink sweatpants followed by white socks. "Deku? What's up? Wasn't expecting you to come by" She said smiling cheerily upon seeing her friend.

"Uraraka don't you ever send me on a blind date ever again!"

"Did it not go well?" She said after gasping quite dramatically. "It didn't matter if it went well or not!" He yelled.

Realizing he was being quite harsh on the small brunette, Deku let out a sigh and looked quite sadden, saying "I told you that I don't want to date no one else and that I'm fine being alone. I know you want to help make me happy but I'm not ready for a relationship after just getting out of one"