💕Baby Plans? | Tododeku

"A-a. . .baby?" Uraraka said cluelessly as she tilted her head slightly.

"W-why is having a baby coming at your mind? Especially now Deku l-like you're twenty and I still think it's too early for you to even consider having a child" Uraraka said before taking a sip of her coffee.

Her and Deku were sitting outside of a coffee shop at a table with an umbrella opened to prevent the ray of the sun from shining down on them.

A very trendy coffee shop that not only sells different types of delicious coffee but also the best pastries. Small cakes,brownies,cookies and many other mouthwatering sweets.

Deku decided to have a talk with Uraraka about something personal and quite urgent. "This had just been coming in my mind lately and. . .I don't know. For some reason, I really want Todoroki and I to have a child"

"But Deku. . ." Uraraka took a quick sip of her coffee before heaving out a few small breaths then saying "men can't produce children, after all you have. . .you know. . .that part and women have a part that differs from yours"

"Don't you think I know that?" Deku said shooting her a glare before sipping his coffee. "Since we can't produce children, I was thinking about adopting"

"Adopting a baby or a child?"

Deku shrugged his shoulders and let his index finger circle around the top part of the coffee cup. "I still haven't decided but. . .it'll be nice to have a baby and watch it develop from an infant to an adult"

"Wait Deku. . .have you talked about this with Todoroki? Did Bakugou find out or-" "no I haven't told Todoroki and God knows I don't want Bakugou to find out which is why I came to you because you're trustworthy and someone that I am close with that will really be serious about this situation" Deku says cutting Uraraka off.

"But Deku, take note that taking care of a baby takes so much responsibility and commitment. You have to sacrifice your privacy,spare time and even spend so much money on diapers,baby clothes, and formula that you probably won't have enough money to support you and Todoroki's needs"

"I know Uraraka, I think about this stuff but despite all of those problems of having a baby, take a chance to think about the good that comes to having a child: bringing so much love and joy, Todoroki and I becoming more close than ever and a lovable bonding over pure nature"

"Wow. . .did you just come up with that stuff or have you been wanting to say all of this?" "That doesn't matter" Deku said and sipped lightly on his cup of coffee.

"What's best to do Deku is to wait it out and soon talk to Todoroki about this, I mean you can't adopt a child without Todoroki's consent"

Deku slowly nodded before taking out his wallet and laying out a tip for the waitress that served them. "It was good to talk about this with someone" Deku said before putting his wallet up in his pocket.

"No problem, oh and if anything happens about the baby situation then call me okay?"

"Alright so don't complain if I call you at two in the morning wondering about which gender we should have"

"Don't test me" She said giggled and poked Deku. "Have a good day Deku"

"You as well Uraraka" Deku said waving goodbye and walked away to the apartment that him and his boyfriend share.

*~*~*~*~*

Deku unlocked the door to the apartment and saw Todoroki in the living room with a bag next to him. They place was cleaned up and smelled of lavender and a flower field.