💕Sleeping Over | Tododeku

Midoriya and Todoroki were studying together in Todoroki's apartment for the upcoming exam that was taking place that Friday and Midoriya was having a bit of trouble.

"Do you get it now?" Todoroki asks looking up at Midoriya who still looked a bit aggravated. "I guess not"

Midoriya let out a sigh. "I'm very sorry Todoroki but I just don't know if I'll be able to pass the exam. This stuff just keeps getting harder and it's hard for me to focus on school with all of these villains popping out of nowhere and attacking me" He whimpers a bit.

"It's Tuesday Midoriya so you'll have enough time to be tutored. You have two days left to study" "But what if I just don't get it and end up wasting time that you should of used to study?" Midoriya questions.

Todoroki stares at Midoriya who was on the verge of tears while biting his lip so a whimper wouldn't escape his lips. This made Todoroki become quite alert. "Don't cry Midoriya"

"I-I'm sorry...I really don't know why I'm crying" He says and begins wiping his eyes with his soft bare hands. "Do you think it's the test that's making you upset?" Todoroki asked and scooted closer to Midoriya who leans his head on his shoulder. "I guess...I just don't really want to fail and prove that I can be a hero but I guess I've been slacking in my studies a bit lately" He says and felt a pinch on his cheek and made a small yelp.

"Funny how someone as smart as you is slacks off and forgets everything...is something on your mind?" Todoroki asks and Midoriya immediately shakes his head. He curled his hands in the fabric of his sweater and rubbed the cheek that Todoroki pinched. "You know if there's something on your mind you can always tell me okay? I would hate for you to get worried by something or someone and feel guilty for not helping" He says. Midoriya smiles and gives cuddled himself against Todoroki who blushed. "Thank you Todoroki"

Todoroki looked at the time and saw that it was around nine. "It's getting pretty late, call your mom and tell her that you're staying over. I wouldn't want for you to get hurt when you're walking home by yourself" He stated.

"Go take a shower while I find you some clothes to wear okay?" Todoroki says and Midoriya nods as a response. He got up and walked over to the bathroom, already familiar with the place since he's been by Todoroki's place more often.

He closed the door behind him, turned on the shower, and began to undress himself. When he was done, he checked for the temperature just to make sure it was right and got in the bathtub. After soaking his skin with water, he grabbed the green rag, placed soap in it and began to wash himself. When he was done he played in the water for a bit and then got out drying himself off in a towel before wrapping it around his body.

He walked out of the bathroom and over to Todoroki's room seeing his clothes that he left over at Todoroki's before. He began to change into his clothes which was a big long sleeved black shirt and gray shorts and then went out into the living room and spotted Todoroki in the kitchen.

"Want a sandwich?" Todoroki questions the small male. "Sure!" Midoriya beams excitedly and sat on the couch watching the tv while waiting patiently for his sandwich.

When Todoroki was done, he came by and handed Midoriya his sandwich and they both began to eat together. "Your sandwiches are good Todoroki" Midoriya says savoring each and every bite. "Thank you" He says.

When done, Midoriya laid his head down on Todoroki's shoulder, cuddling up close to him. Todoroki felt his body heating up and his cheeks becoming flushed. He always felt weird when Midoriya was this close to him especially after finding out that Bakugou rejected him.

"You're a good friend" Midoriya says closing his eyes. "Yeah...a good friend" Todoroki repeats. When he was done with his sandwich, he laid his head down on Midoriya's head, his green hair feeling like a soft blanket against his cheek.

The two went to sleep peacefully as if nothing bad could ever happen. Both cuddled up against each other, never wanting to break apart.