chapter nine

noahsok is typing..

noahsok; heyyyyy guess what!?!?!?

1ed1; whaat???

noahsok; just guess what?!

1ed1; what?

noahsok; ed is on the radio and i have it full blast rn

1ed1; ohhh, what song?

noahsok; thinking out loud, it's prolly one of my favorites, other than the a team

1ed1; aw, the a team is a personal favorite of mine as well

noahsok; what are you up to ed?

1ed1; chilling at my house, talking to this amazingly beautiful girl. what about you noah?

noahsok; um, driving to dairy queen for my lunch break. who ya talking to?

1ed1; you, and why are you texting and driving? that causes lots of accidents, y'know?

noahsok; i know i know, my mom warns me all the time. i don't do it often but for some reason i felt like texting you :) and aw that's really sweet ed, you really think that about me?

1ed1; okay just please be careful. i don't want you hurt. and yes, i really do. ;)

noahsok; well i'm getting food and gonna eat it here so i wont be a hazard on the road, okay?

1ed1; okay good, we should talk on the phone sometime? i really wanna hear your voice. i'm sure it'a just beautiful. 

noahsok; yeah, i never thought of that, but yeah, that'd totally be cool. 

1ed1; okay, i'll message you my number sometime, all i ask is that you don't give it out. 

noahsok; perfectly fine, i don't talk to many people so my best friend is the only one on my phone and i know she wouldn't just randomly take your number from my phone, so, i think your number is safe with me :)

1ed1; okay sounds good, thank you

noahsok; you're welcome, ugh, my break is about over. 

1ed1; aw, okay. 

noahsok; i'm sorry, i will text you when i get off work at 8, okay?

1ed1; okay, be safe, love. i will talk to you later. bye <3 

noahsok; bye ed xoxo <3

1ed1 has read your message..

hey guys, so idk what's going on with the computer i use at school but it let me update today so yay!! 2 more days til my homecoming, i'm so excited, i got my dress and shoes yesterday. all for under $100 in total. ah!! i hope you have a good rest of the day. bye. xoxo.