chapter twenty-one

1ed1 is typing..

1ed1; baby girl?

1ed1; i miss you

1ed1; why aren't you answering?

1ed1; it's been almost a week

1ed1; ugh please talk to me

1ed1; did i do something wrong..?

1ed1; this is killing me baby

1ed1; i guess I'll just go then

1ed1; please message me when you get these baby..

1ed1; i love you

1ed1; good bye..

noahsok has read your message..

1ed1; baby..

noahsok has read your message..

1ed1; i won't stop til you answer

noahsok has read your message..

1ed1; i swear to christ

noahsok has read your message..

1ed1; this is ignorant noah

1ed1; just tell me what i did...

noahsok is typing..

noahsok; im afraid noah will be in the hospital for longer than expected ed

1ed1; wait, what? what happened..?

noahsok; we found out that noah is very sick ed.

1ed1; is that why she's been gone for a week..? oh man oh man, im so worried right now and i have a show less than 4 hours from now. please go on..

noahsok; well she woke up one night not being able to breathe effectively. i drove her to the hospital and they drained her ; she was diagnosed with cancer, ed. cancer. out of all things. cancer.

noahsok; i should've seen this coming though. my mother died of cancer.

1ed1; i-i don't know how to feel right now. is she on medicine? can they cure it?

1ed1; is she awake? may i speak to her if she is?

noahsok; i understand you're hurting right now ed. and i know she would never ignore you to hurt you, at all. i know this is a lot to deal with..

noahsok; but you've got to stay strong , for me and her. we're all she's got right now. her best friend is out of town, and personally, i can't get ahold of her.

noahsok; she's asleep at the moment.  from all the drugs she's been put on, she's wore out. schools a hassle with getting homework to the hospital and it's just crazy.

noahsok; but ed, when you have a little time, would you mind coming to see her. i know she misses you.

1ed1; of course i will. i don't know when ill have time but ill make time, just for her. in the meantime, please keep me updated. i feel terrible that i can't be there with her. and let her know i love her  she doesn't need to be rushed to talk to me. im always near my phone unless im at a show.

noahsok; of course i will, my dear. i will talk to her and give her the phone when she's awake. but for now, we must let her rest. i will keep you updated ed. thank you for being there for her.

1ed1;  he is my world and i would never not be there for her. i will protect her like i would protect my family. thank you so much.

noahsok; anytime ed!

1ed1 has read your message..

well that took a turn, didn't it? i don't want to screw the story line up at all. i just feel like it should happen. but who knows, maybe the cancer is curable? maybe not? we'll all find out at once. i am writing again, at 11 pm. when i should be asleep.