chapter eighteen

ed and i were spending our last few days together at my house, just watching movies and cuddling on the couch. he was to report back to his hotel by 9 am on saturday morning, and it was thursday afternoon. my mom had been gone on a business trip all week so we had the house to ourselves. we ended up eating all of the junk food to where we had to actually go out and buy food, but i didn't mind. i was glad to be with ed. 

mom came home around 8 o'clock that night and she had to help me wrap my leg up so it wouldn't get wet in the shower. ed went out for a walk and mom made cheesecake. as i turned my pandora on, i heard my phone ding, which was unusual because my mom and ed were here. then again ed went out so he could've messaged. 

1ed1;  babe, at 10, ill be up in your room. be sure to leave the door unlocked. love you!!  ;)

i smiled for a moment only to realize that my shower was beginning to turn cold and i let out a hiss. 

noahsok; okay, i will. love you too, mom's making cheesecake, be home soon. i miss you! 

i locked my phone and threw it on my towel and let the music drain away my thoughts. honestly, being with ed this month had drawn us closer. we have so much in common and he understands me and what i'm going through. he doesn't judge my past and i certainly don't judge his. 

*20 minutes later*

when ed came back, my mother had the cake finished and plates were set out next to the dish. i grabbed 3 forks and waited for everyone to come and grab a plate. 

we all sat down in the livingroom and found a movie to watch. ed and i lay on the couch and mom sat in the chair with her book. about 45 minutes into the movie, i was about to fall asleep when i heard my mom get up and head to bed.she said goodnight and ed mumbled goodnight as well. 

we lay there til the movie was over and that's when i decided to check my phone. a few instagram notifications and a couple emails was all to be seen. i slid them away and put my phone down on the table. i roll over to face and and he's about half asleep as well. 

"hi beautiful." he says, running his hand through my hair. 

"hi." i respond, feeling my cheeks slowly get warm. 

"god, i love you." he says, looking at me. 

"i love you too." i say, as i yawn. 

"what do you say we head upstairs..?" he says, beginning to tickle me.

"baby, you know i don't like that!!" i squeal, as he picks me up off the couch and carries me upstairs. 

he opens my door quietly and then proceeds to shut it the same way. he throws my on the bed, beginning to kiss me. i start to feel something on my leg ans that's when i realize that was my cue. 

hey guys, sorry for such a short chapter but i'm trying to get in the mood to write again due to recent events that have happened this weekend. anyways, just wanted to let you all know that the kik messages will begin again soon. this book was meant for that so i don't know why i started making chapters with many paragraphs, i apologize. i'll try and write tomorrow. xoxo