chapter nineteen

noah's point of view ;

i woke up around 6 o'clock this morning. as i laid there, i realized ed was leaving in a few hours. i rolled over to indicate him fast asleep. just to piss him off, i tossed the blankets to the end of the bed and he began to mumbled something. i rolled over on top of him and his eyes shot open.

"good morning, baby." i say cheerfully.

"good morning baby girl." he replied, stretching.

i began kissing him from the stomach up to his neck, which made him giggle a bit. he shoved his hands on my sides and rolled me over so that he was on top, facing me. he tickled me, from my sides down to my legs, trailing back up with kisses. i let out a small laugh and he lay over top of me, sighing.

"oh how im going to miss you baby." i say, sighing as well. i began to run my fingers through his hair.

"im gonna miss you even more babygirl." he replied, and i could tell he hurt just as much.

i turned to look at my alarm clock and it read 6:15 am.

"hey baby, we have a few hours before you leave, wanna go out and do something fun?" i say, trying to wriggle out of his grip.

"buuutt baaabbeee, im not awake yet." he whined, moving his head to face me.

"i don't care, now get your lazy ass out of bed." i demand, shoving him off of me and heading to my closet to find clothes.

ed mumbles again but i was still unaware of what he was saying and just shrugged it off. i grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans with holes in them, and along with that, i grabbed my favorite maroon blouse and headed for the bathroom.

"if you are not out of this bed before i get out of the shower, i will hurt you ed." i say, pointing at him as he lets on a smirk. i roll my eyes and shut the door.

ed's point of view ;

i lay there as i watch her close the door behind her as she enters the bathroom. i think to myself what a long couple of months this will be, not being with her. but ill see her soon enough. the meet n' greet is only a month and a half away and i can't wait.

i hear my phone chime and i try to find it, only to my disappointment, it was just an instagram notification of someone live.ly. i casually get up and stretch but to only find myself quiet dizzy from getting up too fast. i was a few seconds as the dizziness wears off and i carefully sneak into the bathroom.

i begin to take my boxers off and i slowly slip in the shower behind noah and i wrap my arms around her nude waist.

"ed!" she squeals.

"shhhh. you'll get us caught." i whisper and i stick my finger over her lips. she chuckles and turns around to face me, as she rinses the shampoo out of her hair. i admire her in every way. her body was perfect ; her everything was perfect. and i get to call her mine.

she noticed my staring but i couldn't look away. i saw her begin to blush and seeing her nude in the shower, began to give me a h.ard on. she soon noticed and giggled. i took a step forward and she took one as well. i knew what was about to happen, if she would only be a little more quiet this time.

i pulled her close to me and our lips began to slowly move together, not wanting to detach. i put one hand on her cheek and my other hand slid down her body and i felt her ten.se up but soon calmed down as i was about in.

my fingers slowly began to move in and out and her eyes began to roll backwards.

"e-ed." she whimpered.

"shh." was all i let out.

i in.serted another finger and she let out a quiet moan, leading my e.rection to rise. I knew what she wanted as her hand move around my b.oner. i gasped , which made her smile, a lot.

after awhile of teasing, i turned her around, having her back face towards me and i demanded her to bend over a little. i quickly grabbed the wrapper from the sink and slid it over my length.

i removed my fingers which is when she let out a sigh buy as soon as i hovered my l.ength over her aching core, she almost lost it but i tugged at her hair a bit. i then slowly sli.d in and she almost yelled but i stopped her by pulling her hair, once more. she let out small mo.ans as i slowly slid in and out, teasing her just a bit before the thru.sts became more than just gentle.

as i sped up, i could hear her almost start to moans, which made me thru.st even more. as the moa.ns became a little louder, i was almost to the point of letting go when she c.ame before me, and i finally shot out into the condom. we stay there like that for a momwnt, when i slowly slid.e out and she turns to face me.

"oh, ed, that was amazing." she breathes, trying to catch her breath.

"oh, really now?" i smirk, sliding the co.ndom off, and tossing it in the trash can outside the curtain.

i rinse off and pull her into a tight hug as the water drenches us.

"i love you baby girl, and i never ever want to lose you. you are my world baby." i remind her.

"i love you too babe. nothing will ever happen, i promise." she pulls out of the hug and finishes her shower. i hop out and quickly dry off and slip on a pair of chaki shorts and a ln aeropostal t-shirt.

noah's point of view ;

ed and i  spent the day walking around the mall so i could grab a few things i needed and then we headed down to the ice center.

we ice skated until about 8:30 and then went out for a small breakfast at Ihop.

after breakfast, we had about 15 minutes left until ed was due back to his hotel room, so we went home and packed his stuff up.

a body guard was awaiting him as he walked out the door. my mom and i walked ed out and said our goodbyes.

"thank you so much for letting me stay in your home rose." ed said, giving my mother a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"you are welcome here anytime ed." she replied, hugging him back and accepting the sweet gesture.

"i love you so much baby girl. i will see you in a month and a half from now. i will text you the moment i leave my hotel room. good bye noah." ed hugged me tightly and let go to give me a kiss. we stayed like that until he pulled away to walk to the car.

"i love you too ed. stay safe and sing some songs for me, why don't ya?" i call after him, laughing. 

"i will my love. i hope your foot gets better. i have to go now, i love you." he calls out, from the passenger window.

"i love you too ed." i wave as he is being driven away. my mother goes inside and i wait outside until i can no longer see ed's car in sight.

so im writing this at 11 o'clock. woops. anyways, we've had a sub since last thursday in my computer apps class and both subs have been ridiculous. we're given assignments that take up the entire class period so i couldn't update at all. but besides that, i hate school. well this school at least. :( anyways, just gon write my bf a paragraph since he went to bed at like 10 and then wait to publish this sucker tomorrow. xoxo