chapter thirteen

driving home felt like a dread. i woke up before ed did and i kissed him goodbye. he groaned a little and i left him a note. it was around 6am so i wasn't planning on hearing from him for a couple more hours due to our actions last night.

i pulled into a caseys gas station to get gas and a coffee when i heard my phone buzz;

1ed1; you left so soon, i miss you

noahsok; im sorry, i have work in a few hours. i miss you too my love

1ed1; aw i wanted to say goodbye to you

noahsok; im sorry, i tried waking you up but you just kept rolling around and i didn't wanna disturb you

1ed1; you're fine baby, i'll miss you 

noahsok; i'll miss you more my love. i'm gonna get back on the road. i'll text you when i get home. get some more sleep. i love you ed.

1ed1; okay babe, i love you too. stay safe. <3

noahsok has read your message..

about 20 minutes had passed and noah was already tired of driving. there was so much construction going on and it was going to make her late for work. she glanced at her phone and hadn't heard from her mother since she left yesterday. she sent her a text and threw her phone back on the passenger seat. the traffic began to slowly fade out and noah was back on the highway. she passed a bunch of car wrecks and chills went everywhere. she knew most of them were caused my people on their phones and she was so proud that she always kept her phone away from her phone whilst she drove. 

her phone dinged and she knew better than to check and yet she did it anyways because she thought there was no one around. as she reached for the device, her car swerved to the left and the black mustang that was right beside her swerved with her and both cars flipped vigorously into the ditch off the highway and landed right next to each other..upside down. 

-hey guys, sorry for such a short chapter but i have some ideas for the book. which another thing, this book is far from over. sorry if my updates are weird. anyways, i've redownloaded  wattpad on my phone again so that when i get ideas, i can write chapters at home and then publish them when i can with the wifi available at school. have a terrific monday!! xoxo