chapter thirty-one

eds point of view:

after the big party last weekend, i couldn't find my phone, anywhere! i hadn't been able to text noah and i was scared half to death. 

i hadn't gotten a new phone yet because in all honesty, i didn't need one. but something told me that noah wasn't okay. 

i talked to my manager and he bought me a phone. since i had cancelled my shows, and then missed going to see noah, fans weren't to happy. and i bet noah wasn't either. 

when he arrived with my phone, i installed kik and saw that noah had texted me many, many times. 

i scrolled to the top and found the first message that i missed. there were so many missed messages that my heart just kept sinking lower and lower into my chest. 

man oh man, i should not have gone to that party. 

when i reached the last message, i could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

 she's gone.

she sent her break up text and there were multiple messages indicating that she was under a lot of medical attention. and by a lot, i mean so bad that if she were to have her medicine increased or decreased, she could die. and i had to find a way to see her before anything else happens. 

i immediately texted her mom back and said that i would be arriving at the hospital at some point today. she sent me the address and my manager drove me to the hospital. 

so, the problem with my computer was that there was a virus so i should be back to updating now. there's only a few more chapters left until the book is finished. i am writing a katy perry fanfic so go check that out when i start writing it! :)   i am so sorry that i haven't updated in awhile, so thank you all for being patient with me!! xoxo <3