Ten

We entered an area known as "Adventureland" and I was immediately taken into a ride known as "Pirates of the Carribean". It was a boat ride that had all sorts of animatronics disguised as pirates and somebody named Captain Jack Sparrow. During one part of the ride, my stomach dropped as the ride had several drops to it I had no idea about. I will admit, it was actually pretty fun to ride.

We also rode several other rides such as Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Space Mountain and many other rides. One of the most annoying rides I went on though was It's A Small World. All it does is have singing animatronic children singing "It's a Small World After All" in different languages. I almost wanted to jump out of the small boat we were in for over 3 minutes.

Finally, we decided to take a break.

"So Ethan, what do you think of Disney land?" Mark asked.
I smiled, "It's huge!"
"But are you having fun?" Tyler asked.
"I mean, I guess I am!" I responded.
"Dude, after all of those rides all you can say is 'I guess I'm having a good time?'" Jack asked.
"Well if I didn't have a nauseating feeling after riding every ride I would be more enthusiastic." I claimed. Although, I wasn't feeling nauseous over the rides, I was still feeling nauseous over the scents of thousands of people I keep smelling. If I had the option to stop breathing entirely without dying I would definitely do it right now.
"Alright, well we're gonna take a break and get some food!" Mark exclaimed.

We decided to grab some food by a nearby stand and sit down and take a break. Although I didn't get any food. I just had a bottle of water to try to keep my thirst in control as much as possible.

While everybody else was eating, Jack turned to me.

"So what made you move to Los Angeles, if you don't mind me asking?" Jack asked.
"I-I moved to LA because... because my parents were killed..." I explained. "And... I just wanted to get away from it all, y'know?"
"Aw man, I'm so sorry..." Jack responded. "I understand what you're going through. I lost some people I love as well.... but life goes on you know?"
I nodded. "Yeah..."
"Hey let's not be sad, we're at the happiest place on Earth!" Mark shouted.
"Is it really the happiest place on Earth?" I asked.
"Yes and don't you dare say otherwise!" Kathryn exclaimed.

After a few more minutes, the group finished up eating and we continued to check out the park some more. We watched a few parades, rode some more rides and even met some characters named Mickey and Minnie. Apparently they were the mascots of Disney. But why of all animals would the mascot be a mouse? I didn't want to upset anybody, so I didn't answer anymore questions.

Finally, after the sun had set, we decided to make our way out of the park and head back home. My thirst for human blood was extreme and so was my hunger. But I still probably had to wait a few hours until everybody was in bed in order to go out hunting.

Mark decided to let Jack and Signe stay over the house a little bit longer before they had to go back to the hotel. While they were staying over, Tyler, Kathryn and Amy decided to call it a night because of how tired it was. I decided to go upstairs as well. But not to fall asleep, but to wait...
---
I looked over at the time, it was 10pm. I suddenly heard the sound of the door closing and Jack shouting to Mark outside as they were leaving.

Finally.

After another couple minutes of waiting, the lights in the house finally switched off. I peered my head outside of my bedroom door and watched as Mark's bedroom door closed. I breathed a sigh of relief. I could finally go out. But instead of risking being caught by Chica and go out the front door, I decided to try and figure out a way to climb out the window and climb down to the floor.

As I looked out the window, there was a small balcony area. I quickly snuck out and closed the windows behind me so I wouldn't be deemed as suspicious. I then looked down from the balcony to the ground. It was high, but not high enough to cause any damage to my body.

I hesitated, but then went over the balcony, hung onto the railing for a few moments before falling to the ground. It was almost a long fall, but I managed to fall to the ground. A few bones cracked in my body, but they didn't break.

I breathed another sigh of relief. All I had to do was go and find somebody to feed on, hopefully a criminal of some sort, and have a feast. I was starving and I felt dehydrated. I needed something soon otherwise I would probably collapse.

Eventually, I was able to find somebody. At this point I didn't care whether or not the person was bad or not. I needed to feed. I decided to attack them from behind so that they wouldn't suspect anything.

I paused before running behind the person and tackling from behind to the ground. They immediately started screaming and trying to fight and without any hesitation, I bit down to the side of their neck and took a big chunk out of them. He screamed loudly, clasping the side of his neck, breathing loudly.

Then, as he faced me and we made eye contact, my eyes widened.

It was Jack.

"Y-You..." He gasped. "Y-You're a ghoul!"
"Jack... I... I didn't know it was you!" I responded.

Almost immediately Jack pushed me out of the way and he tried to run, screaming for help. I knew I had no choice now...

I ran and caught up with Jack and grabbed him, flinging him against the brick wall next to him until he was knocked unconscious. I then quickly and quietly dragged him behind the building, making sure nobody was around.

And then I feasted upon his body.