Chapter 5

"hey Sofia what is it".

"zayed guess what I know a place  we can   go to and you won't believe what am about to tell you". I started explaining how we met during the fair how we met a second time again and the proposal he gave me after explaining everything I took a deep breath looking at my brother surprised face, waiting for his reaction .

"so what you are trying to tell me is that the richest bachelor in the country ask us to stay at his place."  he said it with such incredibility I Had to question myself yeah yeah I know is not every time you are given such a proposal not even by the richest bachelor in your country taking a deep breath I spoke up

"okay okay zayed I know this kind of stuff is hardly believable but we don't have anywhere to go and believe me when I say he is not a kidnapper because if you have obviously forgotten   he is blind for Goodness sake how can you think about such a thing."  my brother was about to say something else but I stop him with my eye .

"we are going there and that is it".I myself  am nervous I clamp down on my nerves to avoid turning back after getting to the front of his gate I took a deep breath and knock the door
was open by a middle age woman in her early forties she look plumpy but shapely with a dark brown curls pack in ponytail she looks nice enough to me but sometimes facial features deceive, she opened the door wide for us to enter and I was surprised she didn't ask us any questions  it was as if she has been expecting us.

"um am Looking for Mr Raul".
"what's your name dear she asked nicely mine  is Mary".

"my name is Sofia Anderson".

"nice to meet you Sofia and who might this be ." she said looking at zayed

"his name is zayed , he is my brother ".

"nice to meet you Zayed ." she said smiling at my brother nicely,well I guess she is nice then.

"why don't you guys take a sit let me call Mr Anderson". oh my God how can a human being live in such a big house it should be called a palace instead of a mansion it was painted in cream color and brown with glass cylinder table place in the middle of the room and the wall was place with different picture of the sane family I shifted closely to take a look at the boy in the middle of the smiling couple and discover it was Mr Raul when he was still a teenager and has a very clear eyesight I wonder what happened to him that made him loose his eyesight I  heard a loud cough and turn to see Mary motioning me and my brother to move closer and she place my hand in Mr Raul hand I felt the shiver that went down my spine at the simple gesture and ignore it.

"it's me again Mr Raul and I have decided to accept your proposal I believe it's still intact".I said

"but this time I didn't come alone I came with my brother zayed Anderson".

"nice to meet you Mr Raul." I heard my brother said softly.

So guys finally Sofia accepts the proposal I wonder what will happen next .don't forget to vote and comments nicely on my book