Chapter25

I was in deep thought Why because am damnéd confused right now, Its strange How sometimes blood does not matter as long as they get What they freaking want Its surprising Really but i Really have a bad feeling, and this feeling leave me regretting Again and again that i am blind fucking blind for God saké ,at first i was okay with being blind because i was always thinking that Its good am blind because Who do i feel like seeing now, nobody, my parents are dead What is the use of the eye if it cannot see the people i loves maybe that is one of the reason i refused to do surgery even after the doctor told me there is no risk involved, but now i have Someone in my life Who i wish to see. i want to be able to see her and look at the colour of her eye, the shape of lip and those gorgeous curve.

Oh my am in love with my wife of course She is my wife What am i even saying now i get it Why i Miss her when She is not around. when She talk rudely and i don't even get angry. Wow now i see why but i actually feel Happy because i know She is different from other people because She is not after my money and She loves me just the way i am and because of her
I did hate myself and neither do i blame myself anymore for What happen to my parent Well i guess this is good turning back i went back inside.

" Sofia ! Sofia where are you ?going back upstair carefully i push our room door open and i heard à soft gasp whirling around quickly i went toward thé voice, i was Really worried i Wonder Why She was shock.

"Adam What are you doing here".

"What kind of question is that am inside our room so Why are you asking such à question i ask stepping closer and i heard à feet moving back furrowing my brow not liking the thought of Sofia moving away from me, i move two step closer and i heard à Sharp intake of breath i move closer still and i notice that there is no where for her to move to and i took her hand and i noticed thé second was holding something with her hand i traced it and i felt her trembling ignoring her i continue tracing and i noticed She was clutching à towel with her hand and understanding dawn on me so that is Why She was so shock to see me. and i find it amusing that She is trembling under my hand right now and am thé cause of it and i would have given everything to see her expression right now. but i Will make use of it and i continue tracing m'y hand up her forearm till i Got to her neck".

"À... d. am What à.. r..e you doing now please let me go ".

"shhh placing my hand on her lip i heard another gasp and i smile slowly bending down i capture her lip in my mouth catching her by surprise She tried to push me and i hold one her hand behind her back and i push her closer making sûre She was molded to me biting her lower lip She gasp loudly and i use that opportunity to slip my tongue in i continue kissing her moving to her jaw and finally her neck, I was sure it could spot a hickey . finally i had to move back and i Rest my forehead on her both of us breathing Hardly i had to Fist my hand from controlling myself i exhale and speak "go and change am waiting for you downstairs." and i know i left her breathless and confused but i promise to confess when all this issue are cleared ".

"am here ". I heard her said after , she has change .

"Oh sit down so i told the inspector all that happen and They are going to send guard for us and of course we have to wait for the culprit to show himself the second time we meet each other holding her hand i place it on my lap and you have to promise me that no matter where you are going if the person attack you." But I was interrupted.

"but Why Will the person Come back and when they do ,Why do i need à bodyguard am not the one whose property was almost stolen it was yours ". I smiled at her innocent question , those people can do anything.

"but you are my wife and you can be used as à hostage so promise me you Will not step foot outside without the body guard with you ".

"okay okay have heard but Why are you stressing yourself calm down okay".because you are my life i don't want to loose you now that i found you.

Okay hère it is thé chapter is done ànd we should Really wait for thé next one but i Wonder if knew there is more coming ahead see you guys this month in sha Allah