Chapter 14

Oh my goodness Adam kiss me again and I love it oh my Sofia what's wrong with you I chided myself,why is your heart beating so fast the kiss was affecting her too much she should not be feeling like this is not right oh God he is going to think she wants this.

when all she wanted is just to stop this madness going on between them how can he think her so fable thinking she was going to sleep with him without marriage well sorry to disappoint him her mother didn't train her like that and if he think her lame then she was going to show him how wrong he is  about her deciding enough was enough she decided to give him a little piece of her mind stopping at his study door she took a deep breadth, and rob her hands on her clothes nervously, knowing she has to go in was a constant war to her innocent heart but she build up her courage and knock on his door.

when she heard his reply she stood outside  for some second before going in , when she got in she saw that he was sitting down and was being read a book by his PA sensing she has interrupted whatever they were doing , she has been so engross on going in she had not noticed that someone was inside .

"Hmhm." clearing her throat she spoke up. "am so sorry I didn't realise you were busy forgive my carelessness ." I just wish to get this done and over with .

"No need Sofia since you came here already there is no need for you to go back ,Samuel why don't you go on we will finish later".

" okay sir".after his PA went out there was silence for a few minute before I decided to break it  knowing I was the one who intruded after all.

"I...I..wanted to talk to you I said stammering and " what about my dear Sofia. " I knew he was doing that on purpose , trying to spite, and I fell for it .

"Stop using endearment my name is Sofia and am not your dear". Yeah that should shut him ,up ,but this is Adam we are talking about , should have known better .

" really ."

"Yes really ".

" well after all I am the owner of my mouth you can't tell me what to call you and what not to is that understand ". Why is he getting angry , he is so complicated .

" yes." I whispered, taking a deep breadth ,I tried saying something ,I can't seem ,to get a word out .

"So what do you want to say to me ". Feeling suddenly nervous I moisture my tongue with my lips before moving on.

" I...I... Want.. ed to talk to..you for... About what ..haPp...en between us earlier.". hating myself  for stammering I just kept shut waiting for his reply,

"Really,and what might that be ". I knew. He was enjoying this , seeing me squirm , but I won't give him the satisfaction .

" I meant what happen earlier at your room and I just want to let you know that am not that kind of person I was not brought up in that kind of way, even if I am an orphan, I was thought morals. and I will appreciate it if you can stop this advance s toward me.

am sorry if I am rude but I just want to tell you that I will keep myself for my future  marriage,when I finished I took a deep breath waiting for his reply, but when I raised my head up ,I discover he was already close to me which lead to my surprise gasp and me moving backward. sometime I wander how he managed to move from a certain place with out stumbling or slipping after all he is blind.

" Well,Sofia well said I like that."  he said taking threatening steps toward me which lead  me moving backward until my back hit the cold wall . " but what if I said I don't want to back down what will you do."  he said leaning towards me and breathing down my neck which cause goosebumps to rise on my skin ."

"Pl...ea..se...A..d..dam.don't... do this". God this wasn't how I planned the conversation .

" And what is that hum."
        he said pressing me up against the wall he gently lean towards me and lick my neck which cause me to gasp out suddenly and made my breathing uneven suddenly stepping back he said one word I never imagine could come out if his mouth.

" okay then Sofia I have decided to marry you .

"Whaaat.

Oh my goodness what was that I just heard did he just say marriages
Hey guys happppy new year to you all more coming many have gone last year many have experience lot of good things and bad things but as all of Enter this year may All your expectation be met In Sha Allah