Chapter 19

"Adam w-h-at are you doing ." I stammer but I couldn't help myself how can I for God sake Adam is on top and am sure even if he can't see me he can hear my heart beating wildly in my chest.

" A...dam please get up I pray he does as I say ". Why did he suddenly turn all macho on me 

" really then how  about we both fall asleep this way ". What, I was looking at him like he is crazy but I knew he can't see me , so I spoke up.

" what are you crazy or something how about you get off me you are heavy you know that right ".

" am I now."  ,lhe said lying fully on top of me making a shiver went through me and I couldn't stop myself from stuttering because I was feeling tingling all over my body "A-d-am ,p-l-ea-se let me go I - I-be-g of you." I said the last part silently , I don't. Know if I was ready for this ,I know I have to provide a hear. But not sure yet .

" it seems my Sofia is nervous and I love it here I don't know why you are complaining but am going to let you go if you give me a kiss". God , why does he always catch me off guard and ,make me nervous at the same time .

"But."  I was interrupted ,making me keep mum

" no but either you kiss me or we are both going to stay this way." He is serious ,I haven't tried initiating ,the first move before , he was always the one doing it.

" And why should I do." I reply back defiantly but his tone ,made me nervous again .

"Sofia he said breathing close to my ear making my breath hitch ,After all am finally your husband and I can do anything I want unlike before where I was not allowed." blushing furiously at his use of words I was glad he couldn't see me.

" b..u..t i..i want to go to sleep and I am tired Adam pl..e..ase get up".

"Nope not getting up unless you do what I told you to ".

" okay okay."  I said leaning closely I peck him on his cheek and lie back down,there now Adam please stand up .

" tomorrow is another just you wait for me he said getting up on my  body and i breath out sign of relief I am sure am still going to feel the tingles on my body if I like it or not,he affect me too much and I don't even know why its so frustrating and annoying I don't know why my  body is so weak in front of him.

"So Sofia shift to the other side he said and i shifted to the edge of the bed and he climb in beside me ,I tries shifting to the other side but he kept on coming closer without leaving a space between us I was very nervous now what did he want, I knew he was doing that deliberately.

" what so what do you want now Adam". I said getting frustrated.

"I want to cuddle and you are the perfect match for that." Seriously , this my husband of mine is something.

"What do you mean can't you just stay on your own and leave me alone ".

" why would i after all you are my wife now and I don't see any law that said you can't touch your wife or is there ,if there is you should tell me later but as of now I want to cuddle." the next thing I know I feel a hand around my waist I tried struggling but it was of no use its grip was too tight and after several second I gave up and slept.

"When I woke up it was already morning and I turn and found out that my so called husband is not beside me on the bed I wonder where he went to alone in his condition, even if he knows the foundation of this house like the palm of his hand then he is mistaken because some place know too much may turn out to be unknown later ,getting up I went into the bathroom and came outside all freshen up I wore my long sleeve knee length shirt and my leggings then went down stair in search of my husband and I pass the next room and I heard music playing and me being me ,my curiosity will get me in trouble sometime ,but was shock to see Adam of all the people playing I didn't expect him to be here in fact it was unexpected and how is he seeing the thing he is playing for God sake ,I stood there for like five seconds and when I noticed he didn't know somebody was at the door I clear my throat loudly so he can be aware somebody is around .

whirling around quickly "oh my God Sofia what are you doing are you planning on killing your husband ". Feeling guilty for startling him I apologise.

" oh my God am sorry I didn't mean to scare you am sorry if I did ,so you can play piano, and you play so well ,and who thought you how to play it,its so wonderful". I couldn't help being curious.

"One question at a time Sofia,well yes I can play piano, thank you, my mom thought me how to play when I was small she always like playing piano so she thought me how to play it and I don't need to see it I can feel".

So guys am so sorry for updating late and it was my bday which was one of the reason I couldn't update and I was very busy lately and I hope this chapter is to your liking tank

@BELLE ISIAQ