I: Three Months Later

As time went by Rosemary's disappearance was such a mystery that it could never be solved every single best Shadowhunter tried looking for Alec and Magnus' daughter, but again she was nowhere to be found. For all everyone knew, Rosemary was in the hands of a horrible person who actually had the guts to steal a child away from her family. 

???: You will never belong to them, and you will belong to me. 

You might think that Rosemary was somewhere well hidden, and it turns out she was. Well in a way yes, she was in no other place than an abandoned apartment. The cloaked person would go out in the day, and come back in the late hours of the night. It would be that way that is until two Shadowhunters and a Warlock had came upon the building. A woman named Helena Pinewhisk with her orphaned Shadowhunter, Joshua mostly called Josh for short, and her orphaned Warlock, Katelyn. 

Helena: Be on your guard, we should find the escaped prisoner in here. 

Helena took her eyes of concentration to focus on the crying child on the floor. 

Katelyn: Who puts their child on the floor? 

Helena, Katelyn, and Josh went to the baby Helena was holding Rosemary in her arms. 

Helena: Shh, you're going to be okay. 

Katelyn: It's a girl...

Josh: You think we can take her to the orphanage? 

Helena: I believe so, no child should live without a family or a home. 

Helena held Rosemary very tight making sure that she wouldn't fall on the ground. While the mission continued the cloaked person was gone. 

Katelyn: I tried tracking the person who lives here, but she seems to be moving from one place to another we're dealing with unnatural speed here. 

Helena: It might be better to look for the prisoner around town we can have the rest of your group set the wards up to keep her in New York until she is in custody with us. 

Josh: Let's head back. 

Katelyn: Hold on I think there is something on the baby let me get it. 

Helena had put the baby close enough so Katelyn could get the tiny mark of her, but when Katelyn took a closer look it was actually chain around her neck. 

Katelyn: Why is there chain around her? 

Helena turned the baby to her, and saw it so did Josh. 

Josh: Whoever this person is, is sick. 

Helena had followed where the chain was to reveal Magnus' necklace. 

Helena: It isn't chain, it's a necklace....with runes on it. 

Josh: She's a Shadowhunter then...

Helena: And we'll make sure that she is ready to protect the mundane world. 

All of them had made the escape, and went to the far corner of New York City where a special orphanage was there. Now this wasn't your average mundane orphanage instead this little dwelling was for Nephilim and Downworlder foundlings. 

Katelyn: Any idea of where she came from? 

Helena: The only thing I found in the back of the necklace was a name. 

Katelyn: What's the name? 

Helena: It's Alyssa. 

Now you may be thinking 'I thought her name was Rosemary.' well it's the truth when Helena had examined the necklace she noticed some writing on the back, and saw the name Alyssa. 

Katelyn: That must be her name then. 

Helena: Alyssa....that's a beautiful name. 

Another things that Alyssa (Rosemary) had on her was a light blue dress, with white, lace socks on, and she had a white blanket, with gold lace, wrapped around her small body. Helena had put her in the girl's nursery room. The orphanage was very huge, just think about the New York Institute and picture twice as big, and this is where our little 'orphan' I guess you call it is going to live. After all this place was glamoured so any normal mundane would think it's only a forest, or something like that.