XV: A Sacrifice Must Be Made

Alyssa(Rosemary) was now were everyone was, and she saw the same woman that said that she looked exactly like her son but she wasn't alone. She saw another woman standing next to her, and she had brown hair and a lot more paler skin than the other one had. Alyssa(Rosemary) kept looking at her until she had another vision, again. 

Alyssa(Rosemary) was even more shocked, was she also related to that women as well? The contemplation that Alyssa(Rosemary)  was having until she was interrupted by Hector

Alyssa(Rosemary) was even more shocked, was she also related to that women as well? The contemplation that Alyssa(Rosemary)  was having until she was interrupted by Hector. Alyssa(Rosemary) had turned around, but Hector had made a sign to be quiet and they both knew they had to be quite like a mouse. 

Alyssa: -How did you get here?-

Hector: -I snuck out, how did you get here?-

Alyssa: -When Katelyn left to check on me, I didn't close the door and I followed her here.-

Hector: -What's going on in there?-

Alyssa: -I don't know.- 

Alyssa and Hector had peaked over the wall they were hiding behind that revealed, and still saw the same people in the Main Room. 

Inquisitor Herondale: Did you really think that putting up all these wards up would stop us? 

Alyssa: -I think that all the rumors are true.-

Hector: -By the angel...-

Helena: Listen here, Imogen, I don't want to start anything here but I don't want any of my children getting hurt. 

Inquisitor Herondale: You don't understand the capacity we are under here. 

Helena: No, you don't understand because you never felt so close to a child before. 

Alyssa: -I think Ms.Pinewhisk went too far.-

Hector: -Oh no...-

Helena: I am not sending anyone with you! 

Inquisitor Herondale: Then you give me no choice. 

The men surrounding Imogen and Maryse had grabbed out their swords, and everyone surrounding Ms.Pinewhisk had grabbed out their weapons as well. Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector had to do something to stop this, but what? When everyone had taken their first step-

Hector/Alyssa: STOP! 

Everyone eyes were now on Hector and Alyssa(Rosemary), and Ms.Pinewhisk had a face of fear that two kids were witnessing this. 

Hector: You can't kill them! 

Alyssa: That's just cruel! 

Hector: Why on Earth would you want to take innocent children, and put them in a place where they are going to suffer? 

Imogen had turned her head to Ms.Pinewhisk with a very fierce stare. 

Inquisitor Herondale: Is that what you told them?