XIII: Finally Friends!

After Hector finished sobbing in Alyssa's(Rosemary) shoulder they both reconciled, and now they're friends. 

Hector: Thanks for listening, and sorry I kept calling you all those names. 

Alyssa: Apology accepted, and sorry for pushing you against the wall with magic. 

Hector: Apology accepted, same side? 

Alyssa: Same side. 

Another vision had appeared, and heard...

Jace: Same side, remember? 

Alyssa(Rosemary) had smiled at the vision, seeing how Hector and her managed to reconcile things were going to be okay from now on.  

Hector: I'm glad that all of this is out. 

Alyssa: Me too. 

Hector: Do you think that we can be friends? 

Alyssa: Not just friends, but as best friends. 

Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector had hugged each other, and they both tried to find Katelyn and Josh. When they did, the two kids found them...a whole lot glum. 

Alyssa: Josh. 

Hector: Katelyn. 

Katelyn and Josh had looked, and changed their frowns upside down. 

Katelyn: You guys finished, already? 

Hector: Yeah! 

Alyssa: And we both realized that we have a lot of things in common, and we decided to be friends! 

Josh: Well that's good, you guys should go ahead and get to bed you have a full day of training to do. 

Alyssa/Hector: Okay. 

Before Hector and Alyssa(Rosemary) went back to their rooms to sleep they went outside, to the field where they could see the stars and fireflies that twinkle in the night. 

Alyssa: Wow, this is awesome. 

Hector: You should see the ones outside my window you get a really awesome view from there. 

Alyssa: Look a shooting star, make a wish! 

Hector: I wish....I wish I could've known about my family. 

When Alyssa(Rosemary) had heard Hector's wish she felt a connection between them for she, too, wanted to know something about her family. Not just have visions that don't give away anything of what her family looks like. 

Alyssa: I wish that too...

Hector looked up at Alyssa(Rosemary), and they both thought they were going to tear up. 

Alyssa: The only thing I have is just my necklace, and baby blanket. 

Alyssa(Rosemary) had showed her necklace that she was wearing, and she reached into her pocket and took out her blanket. 

Alyssa: I never leave without them, and I don't plan on ever taking my necklace off, or leaving without my blanket. 

Hector grabbed something out of his pocket, and he grabbed out a half ripped photo. He leans towards Alyssa(Rosemary) a little bit more and showed her the picture. 

Hector: It's a picture of my mother and little sister, and the reason I know them is because I lost them when I was five. 

Alyssa: How did Ms.Pinewhisk find you? 

Hector: She found me in the middle of the woods when a Shax demon almost killed me. She took me in, and the rest is history. 

Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector had remained silent, and saw the fireflies fly around them. 

Hector: We better get to bed, otherwise were grounded. 

Alyssa: True. 

Hector and Alyssa(Rosemary) had got up from the ground, and went straight to bed calling it another night.