XXV: Welcome to the Paris Institute

Hector: Which Institute are we going to exactly?

Izzy: Lucky you, you guys are going to the Paris Institute.

Alyssa: Really?

Izzy: Yup, now go ahead and finish packing I'll let you guys know when it's time.

Hector and Alyssa(Rosemary) had went to their rooms, and finished the rest of their packing. Once they were done Izzy had came into both of their rooms, and said it was time to go. They got their suitcases, and went down to the main room of the Institute where they said their goodbyes to everyone. Before Hector and Alyssa(Rosemary) left, Clary had one more rune to show them.

Clary: Come here.

Clary had drawn a precision rune on Alyssa's left neck, and on Hector's right hand.

Alyssa: What is this for?

Clary: It's called a precision rune, I heard the the Head of the Paris Institute hates everything out of order, so this will come in handy.

Alyssa/Hector: Thanks Clary.

Clary: No problem.

Magnus: Don't mean to be rune, but please hurry up I can't hold it for much longer.

Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector had hurried up into the portal, after saying their last goodbyes to the New York Institute, and headed off into Paris.

Magnus: Are you sure they'll be safe, Alexander?

Alec: They will even though I wanted to have them in the Mumbai Institute, but since the whole incident with Max I don't think they'll ever start having us over there again.

Magnus: Well that explains a lot.

Alec and Magnus had chuckled , and headed straight to work. Meanwhile, Hector and Alyssa(Rosemary) had arrived, just in time, at the Paris Institute.

Alyssa: Woah, I've heard of fancy place, but I've never seen anything like this.

Hector: Well think about it, Alyssa, this is Paris we're standing in right now.

Alyssa: True.

Then a woman had approached the two with a strict look on her face.

???: You must be Alyssa and Hector, correct?

Alyssa/Hector: Yes.

???: Yes what?

Alyssa/Hector: Yes mam.

???: At least you have some kind of manners, I'm Gisele Mignard, call me Madame Mignard.

Hector: It's nice to meet you.

Madame Mignard: Nice to meet you too, come along we have a very busy schedule and I'd like to be on time.

Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector had followed Madame Mignard everywhere, and it just seemed like the same as the New York Institute except it was just more sophisticated and fancy. After a while Madame Mignard had introduced Hector and Alyssa(Rosemary) to two girls, which were the highest ranking fighters in the whole Paris Institute, named Dakota and Maria.