XXXVIII: Believing

After a long night everyone went back to the Paris including Magnus, Jace, and Simon. From there they started to discuss from what happened, and everything that occurred was shocking.

Everyone: KIANA IS YOUR WHAT?!

Alyssa: My mom...

Dakota: No, that's impossible.

Alyssa: She kinda looks like me.

Hector: There has to be an explanation for this, she tricking us into some trap that she has planned for us to fall in.

Madame Mignard: Are you sure she said that, Alyssa?

Alyssa: Yes, and Hector was with me when he heard it.

Madame Mignard: Is this true, Hector?

Hector: Yes.

Madame Mignard: I have no idea what to say.

Dominique: If there's anything we need to know about Kiana is that she will do anything to get what she wants.

Maria: Dominique and Hector are right, she probably knows that we're talking about to see what our next move will be.

Jace: That's it, Kiana wants us to plan, and keep Alyssa away from her.

Dakota: And how do you know that?

Jace: I've been through this once, and I know how this works.

Magnus: How about we focus on the real issue here, before we argue?

Hector: Speaking of that, how did you guys manage to find us?

Magnus: With my Warlock tracking we were supposed to find Kiana, luckily we came here fast enough to find her here.

Alyssa: What did you use to track her?

Simon: With this.

Simon had pulled out a three dimensional diamond from his pocket. It had golden as the first layer, but on the right side it had it had four colors red, green, black, and white.

Dakota: What is that?

Magnus: We don't know.

Jace: While Hector and Alyssa were away, Kiana came into the Institute...

Jace had started to explain everything that happened, and Magnus had distanced himself from the conversation. He just remember what he and his husband heard when they met Kiana met face to face.

Kiana: Well, well, well Magnus and Alec Lightwood-Bane.

Alec was now aiming for Kiana's chest, and was ready to end all of this chaos until Kiana had said something that he thought he would never hear ever again.

Kiana: Do you really want to kill me, so that way you can never figure about your little, precious princess?

Alec stopped, and Magnus didn't even question since they both knew what she was talking about but Kiana decided that she would push their buttons.

Kiana: Now isn't this worthy of a watch all to see little Rosemary.

That's when Alec and Magnus had snapped, and they both worked together to get the information out of her. They had no idea that she had that she knew about Rosemary. It's been so long since Alec and Magnus saw their daughter's precious face...

Alec: How do you know about her?

Alec had her pinned to the wall, and Magnus was right by his side.