LII: Expergiscimini dicens: Cecidit, et in saecula saeculorum

Hector and Maria arrived at the Institute, thanks to Sister Lucinda for drawing the portal rune for them to get there. It was night, and everything seemed to be on complete lock down but what really disturbed the two was the quietness.

Hector: It's quiet, too quiet.

Maria: Stay on guard, and if anything seems suspicious don't kill already, we have to know what's out there.

Maria and Hector continued to walk up to the Institute, when all of a sudden a Verpletted demon came out.

Hector: WATCH OUT!

Maria whacked it with her bow, and managed to have the demon get knocked onto the wall. Yet it still got up from it, and trying to think about it's next move.

Hector: Be careful, this thing seems to know what it's doing.

Maria: Relax, I got this.

Just when Maria was about to make her second move that's when someone threw their knife at the demon. Hector and Maria looked where the knife was thrown to, and it was Dominique and Dakota.

Maria: Dakota!

Dakota: Maria!

Dakota and Maria hugged each other.

Dominique: Hector!

Hector: Dominique!

Dominique and Hector hugged and kissed each other. When everyone separated, Hector was looking for Alyssa(Rosemary) but didn't see her.

Hector: Where's Alyssa?

Dominique: She's staying at Tessa Gray's house, with her brother Max. Alec told her to not go anywhere near the Institute, since it's Kiana at it again with her demons.

Hector: Is she alright?

Dakota: She's fine, but what matters now is that we need to get in there and capture Kiana for good.

(Switch to Tessa's house)

Alyssa: Thank you for taking me in, I know you didn't have to, Tessa.

Tessa: It's no problem at all, if you're wondering, you're brother is upstairs.

Alyssa(Rosemary) went upstairs, and found her brother Max in a small crib.

Alyssa: Hello Max.

Alyssa(Rosemary) picked him up, and started to cradle him. She looked through a large window, that was in the room, and started to think, think about everything that is happening right now. Just when peace was starting to grow, it decayed and went back to blood-shedding war and no one did anything to stop it. It's a common thing that everyone does, when war is over it's time to celebrate and not think about anything other than pure happiness. What they don't realize is that it gives another enemy a perfect time to formulate a plan, and create all new types of destruction. If there was anything that Alyssa(Rosemary) has learned so far, is that evil never stays dead, it will always find a way to come back and kill everything and everyone in it's path. Alyssa(Rosemary) looked down at her baby brother, and quietly whispered.

Alyssa: Things are going to be better, Max, I don't know if I can promise it but I'll try to...

At the moment, Alyssa(Rosemary) wished that she could have this small amount of quietness last forever. However, like all good things, they must come to an end, because not a second later her phone rang. She put Max back in her crib, and saw her screen...it was Alec that wanted to face time her. She accepted, but it wasn't Alec that was on the screen.

Kiana: Hello, Alyssa.

Alyssa: And to think I would never see you for a long time.

Kiana: I had to make a last few arrangements before I left.

Alyssa: What do you want?

Kiana: It's not what I want, but I do have two guests with me that want to see you. Isn't that right Alec and Magnus?

Kiana moved the phone for Alyssa(Rosemary) to see Alec and Magnus tied up to a chair with duck tape attached to their mouth.

Kiana: Don't they look eager, darling?

Alyssa: You lay one finger on them, and I swear-

Kiana: Don't worry I'm not going to hurt them, but it is you who is if you don't show up. They only have a small amount of time before their throats are slit with a simple weapon. I'll give you a choice, it's either you die or you awake, arise, or be forever fallen.

The call ended, and Alyssa(Rosemary) already made her decision. In the nick of time, Tessa walked in, and asked Alyssa(Rosemary) if she was alright. She turned back, and quickly responded.

Alyssa: Get me a portal to the Institute.