XXXVII: Mother

Throughout the day planning was all Alyssa(Rosemary) and her friends could do, but she didn't care if she wasn't paying attention to the first half for she was holding hands with Dakota. She didn't know why, but she just couldn't stop herself from being held from someone that touched her deeply. Although it sounded like imagination, both girls were starting to lean in forward, with Alyssa's(Rosemary) sparkling, jet black hair touching Dakota's amber, red hair. As time kept ticking away Alyssa(Rosemary) had leaned in just a little bit more, becoming closer to Dakota's lips, this time she closed her eyes along with Dakota then-

Maria: Dakota? Alyssa?

The moment ended...

Dakota: Uh...yeah?

Maria: We are going to talk to Madame Mignard to see if we can go out again, and begin our trap. Are you coming?

Dakota: Uh-

Alyssa: Yeah, we are, come on Dakota.

Dakota: Okay.

Awkwardly Alyssa(Rosemary) and Dakota had separated from each other, and caught up with their friends. Dakota was with Maria, they were both ahead of everyone so they had some time to talk, and Alyssa was with Hector and Dominique. Focusing on Maria and Dakota here, Maria had some questions with what was happening with her and Alyssa(Rosemary).

Maria: So what's with you and Alyssa?

Dakota: Nothing, why?

Maria: Really? Because I saw you and Alyssa almost touching lips with each-

Dakota: Keep it down, I don't want everyone to know.

Maria: Let's be real, Dakota, I've known that you like girls for the longest time.

Dakota: How?

Maria: Every time we go on a mission I always see you looking at tons of girls hair, or eyes.

Dakota: You haven't told anyone, have you?

Maria: No, because I know that you wouldn't be comfortable with it. I'd rather you come out yourself than me do it for you.

Dakota: Thanks.

Maria: Hey, what are Parabatis' for?

Meanwhile, Hector and Dominique were talking to each other with a silent but an observant Alyssa(Rosemary). Alyssa(Rosemary) saw her best friend's eyes, filled with likableness and love, looking at Dominique. She then thought, is Hector in love with Dominique? From the looks of it, the answer was yes, he was just from the smile he had with Dominique Alyssa(Rosemary) could figure it out. Alyssa(Rosemary), badly, wanted to ask him if this was true but they already arrived at Madame Mignard's office. They all talked about the plan, and what would seem the best to make it work. The only hole in the wall was that Dominique just started training she wasn't that experienced with hand-to-hand combat that much, that was when Dominique had suggested something.

Dominique: How about I just stay here, and watch from the screen in the main room of the Institute? That way I can monitor from where Kiana is going, and keep you updated on where she is that way you guys can know where she is going, and catch her once and for all.

Maria: What do you think, Madame Mignard?

Madame Mignard got up, and looked up at the window where she thought about it for a while then she had her answer.

Madame Mignard: I'll agree, but you guys will have to communicate through your phones quietly though. We don't want to reveal too much about our plan, I feel like nowadays nothing can't be kept secret anymore.