LXI: Four Years Later...

Sixteen...

Sixteen years of age, and Alyssa(Rosemary) still can't believe that she has finally reached this point in her life.

Hector: Good morning, birthday girl?

Alyssa: Morning!

Hector: Here, I got this for you.

Alyssa: Hector...

Hector: Go ahead and open it.

Alyssa(Rosemary) opened the small box she was given to, and she saw a small cupcake with star candle on it.

Hector: Here.

Hector go a match, and lit it up to put the small flame on the candle.

Hector: Make a wish

Hector: Make a wish.

Alyssa(Rosemary) closed her eyes, and blew the sparkling flames out of the way. Hector gave her a small card, and when Alyssa(Rosemary) read what it said...she was shocked.

Dear Alyssa,

Happy Birthday.

I hope you have an amazing day, and I was wondering if I could ask you this very important question.

Will you be my Parabati?

Love,
Hector

Alyssa(Rosemary) looked up with such shock, and happiness.

Alyssa: Yes, yes I will be your Parabati!

Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector hugged each other very tight. From that moment, Alyssa(Rosemary) thought this day couldn't get any better. It turns out it was, everyone was throwing huge party for her. It was going to be filled with all of the people that she loved and cared about. Not to mention, a pretty cool masquerade ball in honor of her special day.

Jessamine: Come on, Alyssa, I want to show you a surprise!

Through the years, Jessamine had grown so much that it was hard to believe that she was already four years old.

Alyssa: What is it, Jess?

Jessamine: We're almost there, come on!

Jessamine dragged Alyssa(Rosemary) all the way to Izzy's room, and found saw something that was incredibly amazing.

Alyssa: Jess, this is amazing!