XIX: Mixing Bloodlines

Hector and Alyssa(Rosemary) were in a small classroom with Clary standing by with a stele in her hand. 

Clary: Hey guys! 

Hector/Alyssa: Hi Clary. 

Clary: Alright, are you ready to learn about some runes? 

Hector/Alyssa: Yeah! 

Clary: Okay, let's start with the basics. 

Clary had showed Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector a rune. 

Clary: This is called a heightened speed rune, this one can boost your speed when you're running

Clary: This is called a heightened speed rune, this one can boost your speed when you're running. When you use this, you need to be careful once this is activated you never know when you might accidentally bump into something and hit your head. 

Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector giggled a little bit they thought it was kind of funny, and who wouldn't. 

Clary: Trust me, it may sound funny but when you have to run to save someone and if you trip on your feet then that mundane is dead. 

Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector still giggled just seeing that just couldn't get the smiles off their faces. 

Clary: Okay, now here's how you draw it the trick is to always accentuate the loops.   

Alyssa: What does accentu-tu-? 

Hector: Accentuate? 

Alyssa: Yeah. 

Clary: It means to put a lot of detail on it. 

Clary used her stele, and drew it in the air it stayed for a little while just enough time for Hector to draw it on his left hand, and for Alyssa(Rosemary) drew it on her right shoulder. -Just think of where Lydia has her heightened speed rune is.- 

Clary: There you go, you guys are going to do just fine. 

Alyssa(Rosemary) had looked down at her newly drawn rune, and saw a vision. 

She had never gotten a close up look at this woman before, but she only could make out her voice

She had never gotten a close up look at this woman before, but she only could make out her voice. The only reason why Alyssa(Rosemary) believed that she was apart of her family was because they both have the same eyebrows. 

Hector: Clary, just how many runes are there? 

Clary: More than I can count, but if I had to guess 1,000,000,000,0000 of them. 

Alyssa: Woah! 

Hector: That's a lot! 

Clary: I know, right. 

While the fact with so many runes out there it did fascinate Alyssa(Rosemary), but she still kept thinking about the woman she saw. Everyone in the Institute says that she looks like Alec, but from what she saw in the vision she thought that she sort of leaned towards the fact that she looked like her. Yet, she thought about it for a moment, and just agreed that she did look like Alec and she agreed she got the eyebrows on fleek. Still, Alyssa(Rosemary) thought about the question that bugged her and her mind. Why does she keep having visions about them? And most importantly, who's blood was she bounded by? She didn't know, and it is said to be that some children find some way to connect with their family, far or near, but then again Alyssa(Rosemary) would only get little clips of everyone that she would've known.