VI: The Power of a Vision

Alyssa(Rosemary) had ate outside, and to be honest she could not give a care in the world if she was alone or not she just loved being in the outdoors feeling the brightness of the sun, the colorful gardens, and the fields of emerald grass. Looking at the scenery, it made her forget about everything that happened to her. She kept eating her sand which, savoring each bite, and have all the apple sauce melt in her mouth. 

Alyssa: Mmmm, whoever invented this was a genius. 

Alyssa(Rosemary) had finished he lunch, and decided to stay outside till it was time for everyone to do whatever it they would do. She mostly took the time to analyze the vision she had when she punched Edith, speaking of which she hoped to find her and apologize for hurting her, and from what she could remember she saw a woman with orange hair punching another girl, and that was it. Anytime when this happened Alyssa(Rosemary) would be stuck in Memory Lane she would try her best to know what it was. She assumed that it was most of her family that she had no idea who they were, or whether they died in the fire the way her parents did. 

Alyssa: How can I know more about my past? 

Then it hit her. 

Alyssa: The library...

Alyssa(Rosemary) had got up from her table, picked up her plate, threw it away, and headed straight for the library. She looked under "m" for memories from what she was reading she only found nothing, so then she decided to look under "v" for visions and she did find something. 

Alyssa: If a person sees, hears, or does something a memory will show them an action their ancestors did that is similar to what the recent generation had did. 

The book gave her the answers, and from all those visions she had were indeed her family. A family that she lost a long time ago, but now she needs to experience every single sight, and hearing in order to have as many visions as possible fore her to know about what her family was like and what could've been if her parents had survived that house fire when she was born. She kept reading, and she found another piece of information that was useful. 

Alyssa: If the person gathers a certain amount of memories they'll be able to have the power of future vision. 

That just made Alyssa(Rosemary) even more curious about what her visions could offer, unfortunately her learning adventure had to be cut short since Mrs.Pinewhisk had entered the room...with Edith. 

Helena: Alyssa, there is something that Edith has to say. 

Alyssa(Rosemary) had got up from the couch, and stood tall. 

Helena: Edith? 

Edith: Ugh....I'm sorry. 

Helena: For? 

Edith: I'm sorry for punching you. 

Alyssa: You're forgiven, and I'm sorry for punching you too. 

At the time, Alyssa(Rosemary) had received another vision. 

*Flashback* 

Alec: I'm not good at apologies but...I'm sorry. 

Magnus: Continue. 

Alec: I'm really sorry. 

Magnus: For? 

Alec: Look would you just cut that out for a second 

The man had threw a ball of magic at the man, but he missed and ended up hitting a lamp instead. 

Alec: You were right, I called off my wedding that was for me but this is all just....it's very new. 

Magnus: This may surprise you, but your new for me too. 

Alec: Look with Jace missing the ground has shifted and I-I can't keep my balance-just 

The man had stopped the other by grabbing his arm giving him no other choice, but to look at the other person. 

Alec: I didn't mean to take it out on you, and I'm sorry. 

Magnus: You're forgiven. 

*End Flashback* 

Helena: Alyssa? Edith? 

Alyssa/Edith: Yes? 

Helena: Aren't you going to shake on it. and settle your differences? 

Edith held out her hand very lazily just wanting to get this over with, but on the other hand Alyssa(Rosemary) decided to give her a hug instead. Edith thought this was awkward only because she just expected a simple hand shake instead she was getting a hug. She decided to go with it, and hug her back.