XLVII: Remembering That Night

Dakota: Kind of like Snow White, or Sleeping Beauty huh?

Alyssa: I guess so.

Dakota: But still, couldn't Ella be less...cryptic?

Alyssa: No, from my experience as one, Warlocks are always cryptic.

Dakota: That explains why Magnus is so charismatic all the time.

Alyssa: Yeah.

Dakota: So how long was I out?

Alyssa: A few days, or so.

Dakota: Dang, Maria and I were really asleep.

Alyssa: Yeah.

Dakota: So does this mean that Maria and I are staying here, because we saw out stuff in an empty room.

Alyssa: I guess so, Madame Mignard had asked Alec if she could have you and Maria stay here.

Dakota: What'd he say?

Alyssa: He said it was fine, and you guys can stay as long as you need.

Dakota: I think it will be best if the both of us stay here.

Alyssa: Forgive me for asking, but...do you remember anything from that night you and Maria were knocked out?

Dakota: All I can remember is the person cloaked in black.

Alyssa: I don't know if this will work, but....

Dakota: But what?

Alyssa: I haven't told anyone this, but when I hear or see things I can see visions that are related to that specific thing.

Dakota: What are you trying to say?

Alyssa: I was thinking, maybe I can have this power help us figure out who was that man. Not every person is cloaked fully, there's always some sort of sign that gives off of who they are.

Dakota: You really sure this will work?

Alyssa: I've never done it, but it will be good enough to try.

Dakota: Okay.

Alyssa: However, there is a catch....

Dakota: What?

Alyssa: I've never did before, and when it comes to visions you need to stay near the surface if you don't you may not come back.

Dakota: Are you sure about this?

Alyssa: If you don't want to do this, it's fine.

Dakota: I'm sorry, but is it okay if we can just get Maria, Hector, and Dominique here?

Alyssa: Sure.

Alyssa(Rosemary) and Dakota told everything to them, and they all agreed to be there for Dakota. Maria was a little bit panicked, and Alyssa(Rosemary) could tell all because of the face that was painted on her.

Alyssa: Maria, if you don't want Dakota to do this just tell you.

Maria: I know she wants to do this, but I'm still not sure.

Alyssa: Me too, I just don't know if she'll go into deep.

They went inside Alyssa's(Rosemary) room, and that was when all of this was about to begin.

Alyssa: Remember Dakota, you need to stay near the surface okay.

Dakota: I know.

Alyssa: Take my hand.

Dakota held her hands, and started Alyssa(Rosemary) concentrated with all of her might trying to get Dakota to remember what happened that night. Dakota was in the setting of her room, and saw a cloaked person in black, the same one she saw that night, she went up and tried to see the features of what was going on. When she got a closer look, she saw a pale face with almost white hair and gray eyes. Yet the one peculiar feature that Dakota saw was some sort of leaves and stems being connected to each other. The vision was starting to get hazy, and Dakota was zapped back into reality. Dakota was now heavily breathing, and using every second trying to cope what on earth was what she saw.

Maria: What did you see?

Dakota: I saw the man, he has almost white hair, with gray eyes, and sealie marks all over him.

Alyssa: Then we know it had to be someone from the Sealie Court.

Dakota: But why would a Sealie want me?

Hector: Aren't you half Sealie though?

Dakota: Yes.

Alyssa: Then you might have some connection to him, but you didn't know.