XXXVI: The Truth

Dakota and Alyssa(Rosemary) were in the room, and could see everyone falling to their knees and trying to block out the screams that the demon was doing.

Alyssa: We have to hurry!

Dakota was the on to attack with using a sword, but the demon had ate it.

Dakota: By the angel...

Alyssa: How did it...?

Then the demon had started to talk.

Demon: Inis an fhirinne. (Tell the truth.)

Dakota knew this kind of language before, she's heard of it when she was a little girl. In a split second, everything in Dakota had started to change. For starters, her scarlet hair changed to blonde, her eyes had went from blue to green, and, for the finishing touch, tracings of brownish leaves with stems had formed all around her face reaching all the way down to the neck and chest. Her skin remained pale, but she was a completely different person no matter what stayed the same.

Alyssa: Cen fhirinne? (What truth?)

Dakota: You can understand what it's saying?

Alyssa: Yeah, and so can you.

Demon: Mura ndeanann tu, deanfaidh me. (If you don't, then I will.)

Alyssa: What is it talking about?

Dakota: I know what he wants....

Alyssa: What?

Dakota grabbed out her stele, and pulled Alyssa(Rosemary) by the hand.

Alyssa: What are you doing?

Dakota: Admitting something I never could.

Dakota had lifted Alyssa's(Rosemary) shirt.

Alyssa: What are you doing?

Alyssa(Rosemary) was struggling to break free, but Dakota wouldn't have it. She kept a tight strong grip, and with her concentration she drew rune on Alyssa's(Rosemary) left hip.

When she finished Dakota had let go of Alyssa(Rosemary), so she could see what she drew

When she finished Dakota had let go of Alyssa(Rosemary), so she could see what she drew. When Alyssa(Rosemary) saw it, she couldn't believe that there was a love rune that was right across from her gift/talent rune. Alyssa(Rosemary) decided to tell the truth as well, she did the same thing but she drew the rune on Dakota's right hip. When she finished, both girls had looked at the demon just waiting for the response. The demon had flashed away only leaving a note behind, while everyone was getting up from their spots Alyssa(Rosemary) picked up the message.

Alyssa: Afti erchetai....

Hector, Maria, and Dakota were all around looking at the note.

Hector: What does it say?

Alyssa: She's coming...

Maria: Who's coming?

Alyssa: My mother....

How could've of this have happened? Everyone can guess, after all she is the one causing all the chaos.

???: GAH! That demon was useless, I didn't want to know that Rosemary and that Seelie girl were in love.

???: Patience, they're stubborn, at least they know we are coming.

???: WHEN?!

???: STOP! Or else we will separate, and we won't be whole once more.

???: Fine....

Kiana: Mael?

Mael: Yes, mam?

Kiana: Are you ready to receive full power?

Mael: What?

Kiana: It's true, you have proved yourself and with loyalty such as this should be rewarded. Especially since you managed to summon the demon, in the City of Bones, and send it to our enemies. For this we are granting you your wish, come here.

Mael had went up to the bars, and took a small bottle that was in Kiana's grasp.

Kiana: Drink.

Mael had drank it like a shot, and then he started to change from his human form to a vicious, wild monster that managed to break the cell doors, including Kiana's, and run out into the hallway.

Kiana: Run, Mael, run free like you always wanted to.

Mael was almost there to the end of the hallway, that is until he ran into a Silent Brother. Mael would stop at nothing, until he was out of prison so he attacked him leaving only a dead corpse in the aftermath.

Kiana: With this, together we will usher in a new dawn.